Temptations Report & Steve's Boob Cruise Feb 24 to March 2, 2012 - WARNING

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Lenni & Jodie, Mar 4, 2012.

1. fmscott

fmscott Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    OMG what an awesome trip report. Sounds like you guys take the term "partying like a rock star" to a whole new level!! :bowdown: lol

2. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Opps sorry, originally I was going to put Scott cause I am pretty sure that's what we were was calling him all week lol, but we had a feeling it was the wrong name and didn't want to be rude and ask again and again and again, so we stuck with Chelsey's husband lol

The most important thing is to always remember the ladies names!

3. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    You guys have stained my mind for ever when it comes to power tools. Here is what I see every time I see you guys lol.

[ame=&feature=related]Black & Decker SmartSelect Sander (MS2000) - YouTube

When you're ready to upgrade, Jodie suggest you might want to get this for Chris, she'll thank you big time! Btw it gets good around the 2 minutes mark, but just watch the whole video

[ame=]Dallas' new sybian! - YouTube

And this used to be Jodie's favorite while she was a chef and working away in the hot kitchens during those long summer hours. Anytime large amounts of soups and sauces needed to be prepared.... Jodie was there leaning up against this popular commercial grade kitchen tool. If you look carefully, they are all 20" stainless steel, very large, very heavy and come with a 1 HP motor lol. She says there is nothing like leaning up against one of these bad boys while there in operation.

[ame=&feature=related]Uropa - Dynamic Heavy-Duty Stick Blender/Ricer (CF250/CF251/CF252/CF253/CF254) - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  4. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    [​IMG]

5. acruise76

acruise76 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [ame=""]Dallas' new sybian! - YouTube

And this used to be Jodie's favorite while she was a chef and working away in the hot kitchens during those long summer hours. Anytime large amounts of soups and sauces needed to be prepared.... Jodie was there leaning up against this popular commercial grade kitchen tool. If you look carefully, they are all 20" stainless steel, very large, very heavy and come with a 1 HP motor lol. She says there is nothing like leaning up against one of these bad boys while there in operation.

I would like this for my Birthday please :clappyinghappy:

6. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    I knew we missed something after we left :banghead:

7. jessned

jessned Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want one sooo bad I used one of these a couple times at a swingers party we went to & let me say I have never in my life gotten off so quickly!! I think it took maybe 2.5 seconds!! :icon_redface: Lol! A word of warning though I strongly suggest if you've never used one before don't let someone else take over the controls. I let my girlfriend control it one time I was on it & she thought it would be funny to put it up on mach speed right away & let me tell u it was WAY to much & I was bruised inside for several days! (hubby wasn't too happy about that), when ure using it it is best to start out slower & work ure way up & let me tell u it is quite the experience!! :xyxthumbs:Jess

8. jessned

jessned Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW!!! Now that looks like a helluva party!! Thats alot of people in one hot tub!! Bet it got even hotter too! LOL Love the little faces, kinda trippy....makes it look like theres even more people in there. lol. Jess

9. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Well the other picture I took has my big head in the way of about half the tub, so I decided to cut & paste it out of that picture, shrink it down and use it to cover everyone's tid bits.

10. Bulldurham

Bulldurham Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I love the "Lenni pasties"...you could market those!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice