Temptations Or Desire........

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by WestCoastCouple, Dec 13, 2019.

1. SwFlorida1

SwFlorida1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    8 trips to Temptation, 5 trips to Pearl. I prefer Desire but now single and currently not an option or I’d book in a heartbeat!

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    It sounds like a place I would like to go. And I like to hear it's also a party seen.

But my slight apprehension and questions always are:

1. If you aren't LS, and don't swap or anything along those lines, is there really an advantage to going there over TTR. (like I understand that it is nicer, and that is a draw to me, but is it nicer to the point that if we aren't really interested in the "hot tub fun", is it nice enough to justify the expense.)

2. If you aren't LS or looking to do anything like that, will you find yourself not really hanging with the "Party people" as much, or invited back to party at a room (not like a "wink wink" party hahaha, but when people are hanging and drinking on a deck dancing to music and having that kind of fun, would you find yourself excluded.)

3. Do I have to sit there casual style one seat over from a naked dude at the bar? (I don't mind getting naked, and neither does my wife, and the Boobs Cruise pretty much always ends that way, but I don't really feel like just having my pants off most of the day)

4. There aren't any single ladies correct? (so the one wild type thing my wife and I would be for, isn't even a possibility)

3. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    The percentage of those heavily into the LS is higher at the the Desire properties than at Temptation but unless you go during a takeover, LS couples are just that - just a percentage of all of those that go to Desire

If you are socially active and open to meeting and talking with others there is really no difference that way on regular weeks between Temptation and the Desire properties

The only bars that this may happen at are the beach and Jacuzzi bars since most in those areas are nude, remember Desire is clothing optional and if you feel more comfortable wearing something no one is going to criticize or comment.

The Desire properties are couples only, however many couples believe in individual hall passes while there....

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    Yeah see that one always kinds of gets me confused, cause then I feel like it would have to almost go the other direction as well, simply out of fairness. Which is something Elyse and I aren't interested in. So we kind if just don't look for it, or worry about it. (and this is the same at TTR as well. I just was thinking it would be more so at Desire for exactly the reason you listed with the hall pass.)

Thanks for the replies. Kind of along the lines of what I was thinking, and have heard similar before. Guess I just haven't heard it enough to take the leap of faith.

5. nokidclub

nokidclub Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    It wouldn’t hurt to just try Desire, for the fun of it, if you’re feeling curious and adventurous. Draw your own conclusions, and then you’ll know for yourself whether you like it.

6. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    We Don’t swap either, but had an awesome time at Desire. So much so, that on our next trip, we will be doing 6 nights there and only 3 at TTR. Every other TTR couple we have talked to, that also tried it, has told me afterwards they felt the same way. FYI.

7. KyleandShaylaK

KyleandShaylaK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    Which Desire is the better location?

8. nokidclub

nokidclub Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    They’re more similar than different. They both have their pros/cons. You can’t go wrong with either one. Either flip a coin or go with whichever one is cheaper. We always say our favorite is whichever one we’re going to next!

9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Smaller club is all right, not as much dead space while people are partying it up. AND... clothes coming off while dancing like a crazy person is not going to get you a talking-to by the security personnel at Desire as it does at TTR.

Something very sexy about dancing with a woman who's totally nude except for her stripper heels, just sayin'...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Desire has a great party atmosphere as well. The disco is great and so is the nighttime jacuzzi activity.

Temptation used to be more risqué, more daring. You'd see nudity and even brief sex encounters in Nice Shoes and the pool. It was all in good fun and made the atmosphere so fun and frisky and crazy. Since the renovation, it seems they've tamed things down a lot.

However, as many have noted, Temptation is a lot more affordable than Desire, often better than half the price. We have done both and will continue to weigh both resorts, depending on how much we can afford.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice