Temptations April 5-12

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bethy, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So many others have already posted reports on this same week, and i really don't have too much more to add.
    Here are a few highlights and fel free to ask me anything specific if you'd like.
    The room updates are very nice. We did not have a bathroom door, but did have the swinging shower door that doubled as a door to the toilet area. This did not seem like a big deal, until Ryan battled a stomach bug for 3 days. At that point a bathroom door would have been nice.
    All of the resort updates are great. Margaritta's for lunch and late night snacks is a wonderful addition.
    Ryan participated in horseshoes and basketball. His basketball team lost, but they had some awesome cherleaders!
    I won the sex trivia contest. I told Lalo I would when he handed me the pencil and paper!!
    Steve's booze cruise was fun. The island is beautiful and the ride back was a crazy blast!
    Ryan, Jerry, and Larry toured the firehouse, as they are all on our local department. Even with a language barrier they thought it was really interesting.
    I am attempting to post a link to our pictures. Let's see if it works:
    http://community.webshots.com/user/Bethy03467

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice