Temptation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hotrockers, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Screamin103

Screamin103 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Natural... Aftermarket... Who Cares!!! As long as your willing to show them off... We're men... WE LIKE THEM ALL!!! Oh, and Carrie says that she would like to see them just as much as the men!! So.... There you go... BIG... small... We like them ALL!!! :bounce: :headbanger:

2. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    That's what I'm talking about!! I love it when there's not a jugement of a person just love them ALL!!!

3. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Right now i feel the same way. Of course i would love to have the boobs i did in high school. 34 c perky, small nipples, but after 3 kids, I am 36dd and not the perkiest. i am not gonna lie, if i had the money, i would get a lift and implants,just to have the fullness on the top.
    I think what does it to women is the pictures of all the swimsuit models that have these perfect round boobs that don't hang enough to even touch their rib cage. Then you look down at your own breasts thinking "what the hell".
    Not everyone is blessed to have perfect breasts. Even when they get implants, one nipple may be lopsided or they may end up looking like someone inflated two balloons in their chest. I think it is up to the individual person. MY hubby says he loves my breasts but if it would make me feel better, get the implants and a lift.
    I think women are beautiful in general, no matter what your boobs look like. We are able to produce another human being and then be able to nourish that other person with the breasts that god gave us. We also are able to be sexy seductive women and drive men and in some instances women, crazy. So be happy with what god gave you and know that no matter whether you have implants or natural breasts, at least you have em and men love to play with them.

4. au022

au022 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I agree 100%. Jemstar I love your attitude. My wife is like you and has considered the implant/lift, but I think she is perfect the way God made her (34D). That's why I am so anxious for her to "share that gift" with others next June at Temptations - both men and women!

5. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

:claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

couldn't have said it beter myself!!

6. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think that we should start a new trend.

Women have been able to go around for ages showcasing their breast cleavage. What if we men showcase OUR cleavage (not breasts…our “twins” that are further south)? We could design specific bathing suits that we could wear at TTR. Then, maybe one day, we could finally tell a girl, “Hey! Eyes up here!” :D :shock:
    Marsh

7. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree marsh. A swimsuit that was gathered in the middle and one boy and the left and the other on the right. They would knock to gether like those toys you get where you have to make the balls hit each other. lol I would be staring at that all day. How funny.
    In reality, nothing is more beautiful than soft cleavage, a place to lay your head or run your fingers across. We as women, are a beautiful species. Sorry fellas but the boys are wrinkly.lol

8. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I like how you think, Marsh...LOL...

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    And i also agree with what you are saying...Jemstar... :D

10. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0

Marsh, I haven't known you that long and frankly DONT't want to know you that well! :-o

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice