Temptation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hotrockers, Jan 20, 2008.

1. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    doesn't matter to me....... it's all about the attitude.... A woman who has a great personality and is confidant is like that with or without the fake boobs... *L*....... and other the other side of it... a b!tch is still a b!tch no matter what you put in her.. *LOL*

Ladies.. do what you want ... if it makes you feel good then I think it's a good thing.

2. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best friend had hers done after nursing 3 babies practically in a row.....one deflated, she didnt go overboard and it was an amazing ego booster for her......lol, and after 3 in a row......and something like that happens.....it kills the confidence!

So I dont blame her one bit for getting them done......I dont blame anyone for getting them done, but when you go overboard....they look fake and I dont find that very attractive, but its all in the way you carry yourself.

I do find it funny though when people think that you cant tell if they're fake or not though.....thats a hoot. Trust me.....you can tell!!

Would I have mine done....not quite yet, but if i ever did, i wouldn't want them any bigger just more towards the ceiling than the floor!!!!

3. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I Like... Big butts and I cannot lie...

hehe...

Seriously, though, I prefer them natural. I have seen some implants that I simply couldn't believe were implants on a woman we met at BBG in May, so I can't rule all implants out.

4. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Tina, my sentiments exactly!! I always say "I don't need them any bigger, just put back up where they used to be!" Ha ha

Hubby says that guys like all boobs large ones small ones fake ones, real ones. Love that line in Ron White's stand up routine "once you've seen one woman naked, you pretty much wanna see 'em all naked"

5. Dennis.Carrie

Dennis.Carrie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sure most men are like me. I knew from about 10 years old exactly what my wife was going to look like. Really it's true.

I knew she would have "BOOBIES". :flash:

6. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    My opinion

I understand we all have our opinions and that is great but the sad truth is we are a cynical bunch of humans...
    I have been on the same side as saying.. look she has fake tits.. but reality has set in for me and it really just matter on how that person feels and what it does or doesn't do for them and their lover. We should try not to be so mean and let people just do things that make them feel good not what we think they should or shouldn't do.
    Just my two cents
    Kelly

7. azlatina

azlatina Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    right now I am happy with my boobs, I tease my hubby about getting them when I turn 40, this will give him plenty of time to accept the idea. I guess I either have good genes or lucky but after 4 kids (yes, I said 4... these kinds of things can happen to people that like to go to resorts such as Desire and Temptations LOL) My breast are the same, I have the exact same breast as I did at 18. My weight only goes up or down maybe 10lbs or so, so my breast were not affected, I even breastfed my kids. However, I am not one of the bigger boobie girls, just average, I guess.

I was blessed with a small waist and really big butt, hips and nice thighs, if I would have had the really big boobs to go with this I would be way too vain, I am already a wild child so there is no telling what big boobs would have lead me to LOL. In some years to come when I turn 40 I may consider them because I will be entering another chapter in my life.

So for me, right now au natural but nice boobs are nice boobs and nice to look at if attached to the right package.

8. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    What's the big deal if they are real or fake?

9. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I agree... it is what it is... and it's all good. :wink:

Jamie

10. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree. As I've always said : She's got boobs just how I like them - One on each side :flash:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice