Temptation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hotrockers, Jan 20, 2008.

1. hotrockers

hotrockers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just returning from Temptation Spa I noticed how many babes had Implants. Nothing wrong in that but what do the guys think are best? Real or bigger and false. I would like some now but is it really worth it when they have to be replaced ebvery 10 years? Personality or body what matters more?

2. Dennis.Carrie

Dennis.Carrie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The only thing that matters is how you feel about yourself. I think BBG or Temptations resort really shows that all people are beautiful, men and woman alike. If you are happy then getting implants will not change a thing. Just my thought. There is nothing better than happy people enjoying life.

On another thought, if your going to do it, go big or go home. I would recommend at least 600CC. :D Just kidding.

3. inthehunt2

inthehunt2 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well. this isn't a toughie...

Women with MINDS are by far the best! Personality is important too! Nice cha-cha's are nice too, don't get me wrong, but that' just the icing on the cake. The real deal (mind and personality) win out hands-down.

--- Steve

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Nice line.. and true but... bullshit in reality..... if the mind is packaged in a totally unattractive body, it's going to be a while before the mind gets discovered. We all have to admit that looks attract you to the rest.

But are bigger boobs better? I know ladies that were small and are now big and it's a wonderful thing. I know women that are small and stayed small and it's a wonderful thing. Do I like big boobs? Yes. My first look though is the face. I have had girlfriends where I did nothing but get lost in her eyes.

Do women with bigger boobs get noticed more? Dumb question I know. But all men will admit that other than stare and drool factors, if she doesn't have a personality or working mind, you get bored with her real quick. Like putting lipstick on a pig. If there is nothing behind it, there is no long term attraction.

So should you upgrade? If you feel it would be good for you, then yes. If everyone is telling you that you should but you don't feel right about it, then no. Simple as that. It's your body, it's your decision.

The absolute best package is smart, great personality, and good looks. While the looks will get you in the door, the rest keeps you there and without them you might as well stay outside. :wink:

That's just my opinion, I could be right. :D

Jamie

5. Screamin103

Screamin103 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree... If you're gonna go... GO BIG!!! It costs the same... Trust me...

6. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I personally like them real, no matter what the size.

7. MichelleM

MichelleM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0
    I think we need to see pictures to help us decide. :devil:

Greg

8. inthehunt2

inthehunt2 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pics never hurt!

Let's be real... What makes a woman? Her breasts? Her toosh? Or the person she is? I love breasts, yes. However, when it comes to a woman, what do you judge her by? The stack she has or the real person she is?

In other words, pile on the tits! Great to look at! But if that's all that makes up the woman, then only the shallow will follow.

A woman with a real mind and great personality is what makes the person. Yes, the ta-tas are a bonus, but in the long run it's the woman that makes the difference, regardless of whether she has had 36DD's or 34A's.

---Steve

9. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    I know your delema. Been there, held them in my hands and decided not to go there. Staying with my itty bitty but, real titties. Keeping my fine looking ass too.

10. bgrahe

bgrahe Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Keep'em real, not worth all the long term problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice