Temptation vs Desire

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by rkfunpeople, Jan 27, 2013.

1. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Good to hear, we are planning to try Pearl later this year, would be interested in your comparison between all 3 sites. You could PM us if you would like.

:daisy:

2. adamnterri

adamnterri Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 0
    We like try that on August how do you. Make the reservations. 5 days at TTR. 5 days at DESIRE.

3. herts couple

herts couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What to do

I love TTR for the party nights. But I would love a little more "delux" bits
    What do I do will I be bored at Desire?
    We go for 2 weeks at a time, so I could split but which resort & which way round
    Please help with your thoughts!!!!

4. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    We were contemplating doing that this April, TTR first, as it's crazy 24 hours a day, then Desire for that added luxury. If you did it the other way round you might be a bit p****d off with the rooms etc in TTR after Desire. But then we decided if we're having a great time at TTR (which we will be) it'd be too hard to leave after 7 days! So doing 14 at TTR April and 14 at Pearl later in the year. It's all good!

:daisy:

5. SMPM

SMPM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've always done Temptations first. We find it helps us de-stress quickly. We book directly through the resort. If you buy a package at Temptation, say through an agent or Online, the only thing you could do is contact Original resorts and ask about splitting the time; I know people have done it in the past.
    As I said before, we love the sexy elegance at Desire and the party atmosphere at Temptations. While we do Temptations first, we know of couples that do Desire 1st- I guess you can chalk that up to personal preference.

6. rkfunpeople

rkfunpeople Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For those who have not been to Desire the main difference between Desire and Temptation is that the party starts around 10am at Temptation out at the sexy pool. At Desire the party does not start until about 3pm up at the hot tub. But when it does start, watch out. If you want the sexy atmosphere Desire is the place to be. It will put any party at Temptation to shame. Ask about doing the Canadian luge off some women you have just met.
    An Example would be lingerie night comparison. We went to lingerie night at Temptation and it was good but it was hard getting some of the ladies to participate in dancing on the stage. We went to the lingerie night at Desire and there must have been at least 30 women wanting to participate. And by participate I mean they had to walk the stage, then dance to the crowd, and use the stripper pole. Many of the women just wore body paint. And the play room later that night was packed. Also the party at Desire does not end until 3 or 4 am. At 3am you will see lots of people down at the bar eating pizza and watching the raccoons. That is why it so quiet around the pool during the day. Most people are still in bed.

7. rkfunpeople

rkfunpeople Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. Escalade

Escalade Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is correct, it is not sophomoric nor adult spring breakish. You may be better off staying where you are for the party. Not sad to say it is upscale and more refined, you will pay for it, like First Class on a plane Don't know about Los Cabos Desire though, you may want to check that out, I heard it was an old TTR turned into a Desire I think.

9. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    Was looking for something exactly like this. Sent you a PM.

10. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    we always try to do both TTR and Desire....It is just two types of fun. The sophmoric spring break party atmosphere of TTR and the swinger freindly sexually open upscale vibe of Desire...we enjoy both.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice