Temptation Vs Breathless…fight! ;) ;) ;)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jirka, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Jirka

Jirka Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    o_O This might sound a bit offensive, not intended in any way I swear :), but I think you need to reinvest your 3 pennies in re-reading both reviews :D

- “Round four: people” in this thread, and party’s are well discussed in both threads, both where TTR wins :D

- @Steve asked for this comparison and I was just glad to be able to offer something different on this site

- Boobs Cruise is well reviewed with a smashing 11/10 score in the first thread

:D

2. Wolfpack Couple

Wolfpack Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    What we have found is that the DR does not allow public nudity on their beaches. We have been to Breathless Punta Cana three different times and except for a short time in 2018 when AMResorts wanted to change their brand they have allowed topless women at the Pool. The last time we were there in April of 2019 it was allowed at the main pool while you were laying out, but the woman could not be topless in the pool? One of the main things I did not like was the new (sister resort) Now Onyx Punta Cana Resort & Spa opened since the last time we were there. This is a family resort and you could walk over there and eat at their restaurants and vice versa. Well I saw a lot of underage mostly 16 – 18-year old’s in the Breathless Pool's and drinking heavily at the beach party’s at night. Not the same atmosphere as I remembered. We enjoy TTR being an adult only resort not worrying about kids.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. BandA

BandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    We were at Breathless Punta Cana this summer. There was one family who thought it was a good idea to allow their 10 year old son to follow them over to Breathless by the party pool. Now, the most he is going to see is maybe some skimpy bikinis (there were zero toplessness there), but still.

They need to have security between the resorts and check everyone coming from Now Onyx over. I liked having the food options over there, but did not like the accessibility of that resort coming over with kids.

4. Jirka

Jirka Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    I consider us lucky than that we did not have any teens from Onyx at the Breathless in DR :D...What we did have were a lot of all male groups with a big testosterone problem, made us laugh sooo fck much every time they tried to pull a girl and failed miserably :D:D:D lol.

Now the one in Cancun that's in my review here, does not allow people from the neighbouring hotel to come over ( :confused: maybe actually sad as its Desire next door :p lol) and not a lot of girls where topless, just a handful and its also prohibited to be topless in the pool like the one in DR used to be.

5. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Friends were at BL Cancun and they just put pasties on and went into the pool..

6. BandA

BandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    We are at Breathless Cancun summer of 2018 before they changed. There were quite a few
    topless women at times, both at the beach and at the pool. I was trying to find a worker to ask about something and there was a group a women (I think in their mid-late 20’s) in the pool topless. If my wife was not hawkeying me I probably would have stopped to say hi.

7. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Our experience...
    When we stayed at Breathless Cabo - the price was comparable to Desire RM, and obviously way higher than TTR.
    The pool parties were lame compared to TTR and even Desire RM was more lively.
    Wife went topless and a few other women would usually follow after a bit. However, most bitches just glared and whispered - which made her uncomfortable, until the alcohol really kicked in - then she flaunted it as a bit of an FU. People were mostly snobbish and typically didn’t venture outside their clique.
    Food was better than TTR but not as good as Desire.
    Staff at Breathless were friendly and attentive, but didn’t treat us as good as TTR and DRM staff do. Upon our first visit to both we were treated like family.
    Room was better than both TTR and Desire, but who gives AF. For the extra $ it should be.
    Overall - we’ll never go back to Breathless again and we’ll continue to split our trips between TTR and DRM.

8. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Just curious, why did you try Breathless Cabo.. Most people dont seem to know Cabo even exits compared to Cancun. LOL. We love Cabo wish we could find an option there. WHAT IF cabo breathless had a takeover event, would you go then??

9. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    We love Cabo as well! Wish TTR was still there!
    We would def consider a takeover there, but for the $ TTR and Desire are essentially perpetual takeovers;)

10. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Went to Premier presentation last week at TTR and good news... DR Temptation is well underway! They told us that they are planning to build new ones every 3 years and the next one would be CABO or Jamaica! Not sure which will be next but it's coming.
    More party places to come, that's good news!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice