Temptation Trip Report September 2-10 Labor Day Gang

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by kristinanddoug, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Tweb

Tweb Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You guys always do a great job on your trip reports. I can never remember anything :ernaehrung005:
    Looking forward to seeing you guys in November...ON WISCONSIN

2. Tc123123

Tc123123 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Wow we can't tell you how much fun we had with everyone. It's just so nice to meet people that are so cool and make our vacation so awesome. We are already planning our next trip in April and we hope that we will see you guys there again. Whether it was dressing in drag on running around the Boobs Cruise in a thong everyone made us feel like we are part of a family and never did I feel weird or embarrassed. I would like to thank everyone who cheered us on during the contest like Mrs. Temptation or the belly flop contest which I had bruises a week after we came home. But in the end we would like to thank everyone for a great vacation and a time we will never forget. Hopefully we will see you guys soon again.

3. hollifd

hollifd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    That was great..We had a great trip too. We loved hanging out with everyone. Hope to see all of you next time:)

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Man, I just love-love-love a well written (meaning LONG) Trip Report!

Kick butt! The time it takes to draft a good one shows, people! Well Don K & D! That's for the Trip itself, not just the TR but that was fantastic too!

5. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    We are still unsure about next September because of our daughter starting Kindergarten and all. We are hoping to make it back there sooner, like in April, but who knows if that will work out.

6. tonyaandgreg

tonyaandgreg Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Hey Labor Day crew. For those who weren't there last year, we were with the inaugural labor day crew and unfortunately had to push it back a couple weeks this year. We missed all of you. We had bad weather also and didn't have quite as much fun as we did last year although we still met some great people. On the upside, we got engaged during our trip. I asked her at Temptations so I always have a good excuse to come back. It will go something like this: "Hey Tonya, I know you wanted to go to Europe this year but remember we got engaged in Temptation so I think in honor of our marriage we need to go back there!"
    Miss ya'll.

7. tonyaandgreg

tonyaandgreg Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Oh, and great trip report! Thanks for reminding me what i missed!!!

8. laugh&love

laugh&love Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    It was our 1st time to TTR and we really enjoyed our trip and the awesome people we met and partied with. Everyone was polite, respectful and fun....except for the drunk, single weasels from Scotland... Lol. We had a blast and only wished that all of you lived close so we could party on a regular basis. We will be back and I hope we see all of you again.

9. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Congrats Tonya and Greg! Can't wait to see you guys again!

10. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thanks, my knee is finally healed from Kristin's abuse. I know they put towels down so when I go on all fours, my knee wouldn't get scuffed up, but I guess my knee wasn't on the towel, and my scab has finally healed itself now, 3 weeks later. :icon_sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice