Temptation Trip Report September 2-10 Labor Day Gang

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by kristinanddoug, Sep 16, 2013.

1. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Did we meet? I'm a little fuzzy, but I do recall somebody saying something about fancy pants... I was probably really drunk... lol

2. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    We absolutely loved hanging with you guys for your first couple days, albeit rainy ones. We have never seen as much rain as we saw this past trip in our 14 other previous trips COMBINED. So we were happy to have such fun people like Kat & Loren to hang out with, sorry that the weather never improved. We will all have to book another trip to make up for this past rainy one. :icon_smile:

3. **fancy**pants**

**fancy**pants** Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    I don't think we did. :( But it was really fuzzy for me too. I am not good about walking around and just starting conversation with people I don't know. I get scared. I did have a few people ask me if I was 'Fancy Pants' though. The rest of the people in my group who aren't on here were like, 'Ummm...what was that all about?' when it occurred. lol

The only ones that I recognized for sure from here and went and talked to were 'wtreno'. And the moment I went over there the AIWC broke out and it's all REALLY fuzzy from there. :icon_wink:

4. DebsSD

DebsSD Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats on the Perfect Couple competition you were awesome.

This was our first trip and we had a blast, already planning for next year.

5. nikndave

nikndave Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    What a great time it was, meeting up with the two of you our first night out dancing in the rain was great start to a fun week. When your face hurts from smiling and laughing so much every day its a good week! Our funnest trip by far, all due to the great people that made up our Labor Day Crew. Will never forget the two of you in the perfect couple contest..hilarious! The words "how do you like me now bitch!" will forever make us laugh. Dave finally found a dancing partner that can keep up,,thank you Kristin :) We really hope to cross days next year, it wouldn't be the same without the two of you.

6. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR...Thanks for sharing guys.

7. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ...And thanks for teaching me about Rail Vodka! It made the rest of my nites @ Paty O's so much sweeter! (P.S. we did beat out Bruce by a half point at Battle o the Sexes, so I was able to call him Loser the rest of the trip! haha)

8. halifaxchick

halifaxchick Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was so great to meet most of you - dispite the weather we had an amazing time. Adam and I are certainly going to be updating our "bucket list" for next year! :)

9. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Yes, I totally remember you guys bringing out your bucket with the list and cards. My wife really thought that was a cool thing to do. Unfortunately, I had to exit that tub with all that splashing and yelling going on by another individual, I guess some people can get overly excited at times. Can't wait to see what you plan for the next bucket!

10. NormaSnockers

NormaSnockers Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    We had a blast with you guys! On and off the balcony. :icon_wink: You guys saved that rainy night with your ipod. Security be damned! Haha... One of these days we'll have to visit you guys. We miss you already! And Noah definitely needs some practice on that pole. Lol...

And Kristin... Skin to Win!!! Skin to Win!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice