Temptation Suite Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by poontzy, Jan 26, 2016.

1. poontzy

poontzy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Can anyone tell me about their experience in the Temptation Suite. I am looking for size, amenities and guidance on specific room number to request. Also if anyone has a picture, it would be appreciated. Thanks

2. sands

sands Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    We have stayed in them 4 times and love it. The room is bigger with a sitting area but it's the balcony and th view that makes it worth it. The ground floor suites have enormous patios at we loved. The bathroom is similar to a master ensuing in a home. Double sinks, jacuzzi tub, rain shower in the jacuzzi) and toilet. I'll see if I have photos

3. candjwv

candjwv Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Totally different experience. We booked in March for a Nov trip. At booking, I requested a second floor Temptation Suite, so we'd have the balcony. I was told "no problem." 2 weeks out, I confirmed and paid our balance. I asked again about the balcony, and they confirmed it would be ready.

When we arrived, we were taken to a "Temptation suite" (note the quotes, and lower case letters) that was indeed on the second floor, but had no balcony. I reminded them of the promise (that they gave me in writing, twice) and they said there were none available. We had to take it, or downgrade.

The room was of average size, and had a large window that opened, but there was no place to sit outside. That was the entire point of our upgrade. On top of that, when it rained one night, we had over 1" of water on the floor. Not sure how a second floor room floods, but it did.

Now, all rants aside, we had a good time. But if/when we go back, I definitely won't get a Temptation Suite. I'll opt for one of the Jacuzzi Suites that has the outdoor tub.

So beware - you may not get the room you're seeing in the photos on the web site. Of the 12 Temptation Suites, the 4 lower have patios, 4 have balconies (2nd and 3rd floors on one building) and 4 just have windows (2nd and 3rd floors on other building).

4. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

The one good thing about 2nd floor is there is less sewage smell from the drains .

5. candjwv

candjwv Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I guess that's a positive :)

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Bottom floor Temptation suite with the balcony...
    LOVED IT. Especially the last picture of the room

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not sure if every Temptation suite comes with this...
    [​IMG]

Third floor Temptation suite. smaller balcony, more couch space inside...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. shinerfrog

shinerfrog Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    Based on the pictures, the "bottom" floor suite is the way to go.

8. poontzy

poontzy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thank you for the pictures and info. Both suites look nice but the bottom blows away the other. Thanks to everyone who responded.

9. Dani W

Dani W Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Our fourth trip we be in February and we always stay in the ground floor suites. 1102 is the one we like. No offense to the jet ski/ fisherman,you guys are sweet however a lot of tour people walk the ally right there every morning. So 1102 is away from all that and closer to the sport pool.

10. Bruce & Leeloo

Bruce & Leeloo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +225 / 0
    We stayed in a Temptation Suite, room 1140. Ground floor, good location. Not quite as big as a few pics posted earlier. A few pics posted in the July 2015 album. Bathroom with double sink, jetted tub in room. No drawer space. Any questions, let us know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice