Temptation Ruined our Lives (August/September 2008 Version)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JanScott, Sep 14, 2008.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    The balloons picks are the best...LOL...Glad you all had a great time.. :lol:

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HA HA HA! I am sure I gave G a balloon BJ too! Love the balloon! There are some "intersting" photos of me and some other chick while she was grabbing my man's balloon! Yeah I am not sure I remember that... :shock:

3. paulandmissy

paulandmissy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Finally got a chance to get on here after our trip, which was another incredible year....even better this time after meeting all of you. Roy, I tell everyone that asks me how our trip was about you first thing. That line in the Alternative Bar about gambling....."you can take my kids if I lose it all, but you ain't taking my truck".....makes me laugh my ass off every time!!!! I hope to see all of you again next year. It's sad being back in reality knowing all of you are scattered all over the country (AND CANADA) just a road trip away, and believe me, Paul and I talk just about every day about which direction we're gonna drive to see one of you....lol. Thanks to eveyone for making our trip this year so much more memorable.....unfortunately I no longer have pics to go back and laugh at cuz Paul got drunk on our last nite during our intercontinental title beer pong match with those crazy British (Max and Ross) and hit the ERASE ALL button on my flippin camera!!! I was mad at first, but that justs gives me more reason to have twice as much fun and take twice as many pics next year. Love u all!!!!

4. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

Hey guys,

It was great meeting you two. That is a bummer about your pictures but you are right, you will just have to take more next year.

We had a blast on this trip as well and we can't wait to do it again.

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    PaulandMissy..Sorry to hear about your camera... :(

6. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Hey Missy & Paul,

That really sucks about the camera...next time, don't let Paul anywhere near it after he's had a few! LOL...sorry Paul :?

We got a few pics of you guys...They are posted on my Photo Bucket link in my trip report and you should be able to grab them from there, but if not, let me know and I can send them to you by email if you PM me with your addy.

Cheers,
    Janice

7. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just words of redneck wisdom :lol: make sure you guys remember :wink: It was great meeting you guys . Sorry we didn't get to spend that much time together , just couldn't hang till 5 am like you guys . We did really enjoy what time we had together . I am sure you can find plenty of pics around here if not we'll just have to plan a special trip to do a photo shoot :lol:

8. paulandmissy

paulandmissy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks to all who've posted pics. I did find quite a few keepers, lol. Did manage to a figure out how to snag em Janice, thnx. As for staying out all nite, I was definitely ready to call it a nite around 2am each time, but that's when the tequila shots started getting poured down my throat and woke me rite back up for round two!!!! WEEEEEHAAAAAA! Thank God for Lalo!!!! Maybe we'll try a round of tequilla volleyball with you all next year or one of those crazy parties u all have out on the beach in the weee hours, lol.

9. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey....how did you hear about those beach parties?? :wink: :wink:

10. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What beach party ? :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice