Temptation Ruined our Lives (August/September 2008 Version)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JanScott, Sep 14, 2008.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :lol: :lol:

2. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Southern Hospitality !!!! That's my story and I'm stickin to it !!!
    I agree that "T" will get them going . With Mario , Jose and "T" there Happy and Joy should do just fine .
    This was the best trip ever and we are looking forward to the next one with you guys .
    We loved the pics and you should be getting a package sometime before our next trip :wink: Hopefully sooner....

3. anne@darrin

anne@darrin Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Crazy Canadians...we've only just begun...

Dearest Janice@Scott, Dave@Rose(RED), Roy@Marie;

What can We say... "WOW".....

..by the way my liver has been feeling for the past week and the damage Darrin and I were to inflict on ourselves...it was Lucky for My Liver we did not meet You Crazy, Fun, Fellow Tequila Shooters (or was that just me?) Couples earlier...

Thank you again for inviting Us! We had so much Fun! We are already thinking about our next trip back.

It was Great to have met you All.

We will post our pics asap.

Sending Big Hugs to All of You
    Anne@Darrin :canada:

4. anne@darrin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh boy..Help

IS OUR PICTURE REALLY THAT BIG...or is that the way I see it...

If so Very Sorry...and could someone tell me how to make it smaller....

Really we think we are a cute couple..but that is ridiculous..

anne@darrin

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
  6. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Re: Crazy Canadians...we've only just begun...

It was great meeting and partying with you guys too! We had a blast, and I wouldn't worry about your liver.....it is supposed to twitch like that.....I hope! :huh:

7. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Yay, Steve to the rescue in the avatar fix...LOL! Thanks Steve for all your hard work on this site...you're a terrific guy and I just wish we could have had a bit more time to talk on the cruise. Next time!

Anne & Darrin,
    You two were a blast to hang with...Anne, do you remember all the balloon BJs you were getting at Carlos & Charlies?...I'm sure somebody got pics if you don't :lol:

Thinking about your next trip, eh? Well, ya gotta go in May so we can party together some more. We're now looking at May 14 - 25...that way we can do 2 Friday night booze cruises...I'm not sure I can handle that, but Scott seemed to really enjoy seeing me cut loose as much as I did!!! Although next time, not so many tequila shots...I don't want to have to go back to my room afterward to be sick and go to bed :? :lol: :roll: We missed out on Dave & Rosa's & Roy & Marie's after-cruise party at the resort...not gonna do that again!!!

I hope you got my email with the link to the pics...I cc'd Scott on it so you should have his email addy too!

'Til next time,
    Janice

8. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Booze cruise was great since we missed Steve's booze cruise . We had a blast w/everyone . We heard a lady hoot-n-hollar around the pool on Monday before we left and we both said Janice :lol: Good Times , Great Friends :wink:

9. anne@darrin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My Special Balloon Friend....

OH YA!!...Darrin took Many pics of me and all of you with My Special balloon...I gave it to this woman who was sitting outside the Disco at the resort..she looked so sad...she started laughing so hard and her friend came out yelling "where did you get that" Saw her at breaky the next morning and she said we made her night...

You will have to see the one of me with the Kiss Guy in the Mall...its very similar to the pose I did to Sergio when you guys were getting a pic with him as we went into C@C. The Kiss guy was right into it...we took a bunch of pics when we left for a while and went into the Mall with Characters from Pirates of the Caribbean grabbing my boobs etc.

Any special reason for a May trip? Have you been there at that time before?

I did get the pics Janice..Thank you..they are Great! I will get ours together next week. Heading back to Edm. to Party with the Girls this weekend. There goes my liver again..forget the twitching; its going to roll over and drop dead...we will be sampling this Fantastic Tequila I brought back....

I added my email link for you and the gang to use at Anytime.

Thank you Steve for fixing the Pic...that was kinda embarrassing

Hugs
    anne@darrin

10. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

Trust me there are plenty of pics with those "special" ballons, I saw one of me and a strange woman (who stole Marie"s balloon) that I didn't even remember......god alcohol is a wonderful drug!!

There is a huge repeaters reunion in May each year. (talk about a party)!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice