Temptation Roll Call September 2022

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jannet, Jun 9, 2022.

1. lbk72

lbk72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    This southern girl loves a Scottish accent. See you at the pool.

2. Scots2D&L

Scots2D&L Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Look forward to seeing you xx

3. KristieA

KristieA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    If you’re going solo, there is a group of singles going Labor Day weekend. My dates are 8/32-9/5, but most are going 9/1-9/5ish I think. Feel free to message me if you’d like.

4. John DiStasio

John DiStasio Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Johnny D
    Dates: 9/16-9/21
    # in Group: 1
    Boobs Cruise: Yes

TTR Virgin traveling solo, celebrating 65th birthday

5. CrispySofia

CrispySofia Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Just booked! Shein, Yandy, Fashinova, Amazon all en route.

Sep 13-18

Couple + our special friend. Pretty f'n excited to pop our cherries.

Any tips for first-times would be appreciated. Hoping to make a late appearance at the pool on Day 1...

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. FjohnM

FjohnM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    book ground transportation ahead of time. Kalido or USA Transfers are the favorites around here.

Any time you see a bottled water at the resort, take it. At the bar, check in, poolside, whatever. Chug half that thing at a minimum. Bring liquid IV to add to a few a day. You literally cannot stay away from drinking non stop at this place. Its small, and bars are everywhere. People just hand you shots. Prepare thy liver!

The Premier presentation takes a minimum of an hour. If you aren't interested in the least, let them know. Don't be afraid to literally walk away. They can get nasty in that negotiating room. They're just doing their job, but you're not obligated to waste half a day on it. If you are legit interested, TALK to people around here or on the fb group about what they paid and what they got for it. I talked them down to one of the lowest amounts they have, and feel like I got my money's worth for sure. Others get hosed.

Bring plenty of cash for tips, but find a better exchange rate than what they give you at the airport. Bring tumblers for drinks. Their cups are small and get watery quickly in the heat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
  7. CrispySofia

CrispySofia Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0

USA Transfers, Liquid IV, Liver Prep, Cash, Bath Mat, Suction Cup Hooks, Shoe Organizer... all checked off the list. Tumblers!!! I was just on Amazon buying the last few things and forgot. Maybe I'll buy them local. Was thinking about stopping on the way to the resort to pick up a case of bottled water and a couple bottles of booze. As a trio, we don't have Premier/Tower, so not sure what type of alcohol we have available. I've read tips might help climb the ladder but we'll see. I'll be giving the Heisman to anyone that asks about a presentation. We're there to party, and as first-timers, we'll see how it goes before considering that.

Thanks for the info/tips!

8. FjohnM

FjohnM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Your booze will be a small step above well. The vodka is pretty tough to be honest. You may or may not care. The beer selection is allegedly dos equis lager (it doesnt taste very much like the stuff you get stateside) but may be legit. The wine is AWFUL. If you want wine, bring it or buy an upgraded bottle. Its seriously worse than the worst you have had, ever.

If you do presentation, do it on 2nd or third day after you've decided. That way you get your automatic upgrade wristband which sometimes gets you a better room and top shelf booze.

9. Tom

Tom Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
  10. Tom

Tom Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    looking forward to meeting you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice