Temptation Roll Call September 2022

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jannet, Jun 9, 2022.

1. hutch316

hutch316 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +231 / 1
    Hutch and Holly. Aug 31 thru Sept 6. Can’t wait to see my Labor Day crew. Trip 10 I think now. Gonna be a party !

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. lbk72

lbk72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    3rd visit, second this year. Aug 30 - Sept 6. Accompanied by both a TTR veteran and a TTR virgin. See you all at the sexy pool. ;)

3. Deleted member 55419

Deleted member 55419 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all! TTR virgin here finalizing dates in September as we speak! Heard some great things from friends, and looking forward to going into this solo trip with no expectations other than to have a fantastic time. Would love to talk more with whomever is planning to also visit in September, and any advice from some vets of course is always welcomed. I'm respectfully looking for some new friendships on this trip, so a big cheers to anyone I come in contact with along the way! ;)

4. lbk72

lbk72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Be friendly, but not creepy, and you’ll make new friends quickly. Plan to spend lots of time in the pool, order a round of shots for the people near you and pace yourself on the drinks. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.
    For dinner - invite a small group to join you at a restaurant.
    Dress for Bash themes, even if it’s just a shirt that fits the theme. Wander the crowd, hit the dance floor and spend a little time sitting at the bar chatting with strangers who may be some of your favorite people by the end of the trip.
    By the end of your trip, share contact info with your favorite people, so you can coordinate your next trip with them. Trust me, there will be a next trip. People don’t lie when they call TTR an addiction. :)

5. 2ndtimefun

2ndtimefun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +303 / 0
    Great suggestions! We have gone on the B cruise each time we have been to TTR towards the beginning of the trip & have met people we hung out with during the rest of our stay. Same thing for room crawls!

6. Deleted member 55419

Deleted member 55419 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks so much for the advice! Definitely not into creeping in any form or fashion - just looking to be respectful and have a ton of fun. Pools and dancing are some of my favorites (which was one of the pros to looking into the atmosphere at TTR), so I'll definitely be doing my best to have a great time and hopefully make friends with some others who are too!

7. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    You should consider going for labor day, it's looking like we will have a good amount of singles there to mix and mingle with.

8. FjohnM

FjohnM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Still lookin to get on the yacht any time between Sept 1-3. We didnt get it on our premier contract for some reason, but would love to split it with some folks.

9. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
  10. Scots2D&L

Scots2D&L Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Coming 1-9th then Desire to 13th
    2 fun sexy Scots
    Booked for the Boobs Cruise on 5th
    Xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice