Temptation Roll Call May 2021

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Jan 7, 2021.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    ENJOY!!!! :D:D:D:):):):)

2. Sunkiss

Sunkiss Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    May 5th thru 10th. First time at Resort. Went on the cruise in 2020. You list different Cancuncare themes, but what are the days of those themes? Maybe BC-2.

3. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    If you go on Temptation Resort website you'll find theme nights for each night! Pick the " Temptation- Experience.com link! At top you'll see Our Resort link. Click Temptation Resort! Then scroll down to Nightly Activities! There you'll find the themes for each night! ;);):):):):D:D:D

4. Rock&Dealia

Rock&Dealia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0
    Beautiful!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. greg0361

greg0361 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Got our theme night attire, ready to have some sexy fun!

6. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Let the Games begin!!! :D:D:D:D

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Latest update done. :)

Jamie

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5

There has been a couple of questions about Theme nights and alternative theme nights....... over the years the hotel's theme nights were a little less than thrilling so we at Cancuncare tended to spice them a bit with our own flavor.... their White Night became our Glow Night for example. CCC folks showed up with enough glow stick, necklaces, wrist bands, etc to give everyone in the place something to work with. Don't know how many times people thought we were staff passing those things out. :)

Post renovations they instituted a new set of theme nights that seemed to be based upon our previous nights... they added their own Glow night... which after seeing how much we were actually spending on glow shit, they change to Neon night because paint was cheaper. :)

Needless to say that as they changed to be more like us, people began to have less Desire to be different. :) By now there were usually two or three people sending out pools on theme night variations. But now, not so much.

As of now all the current hotel theme night are listed on the Roll Call at the top. If anyone, or group, would like to tweak a CCC variation feel free to propose something and if accepted I'll add it to the role call for the nights you want.

Some suggestions of past hits are listed at the bottom of the Roll Call.

For example: A lot of people are having a problem coming up with things for Burning Man night. Maybe people would want to suggest and alternative Jungle Night for those night... close to Burning Man (maybe, depending on your definition) but easier to plan for.

Anyway, that's the story and history.... use as you may. :)

Jamie

9. blevs

blevs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Troubling email. Was wondering if anyone else received any similar emails or might help elaborate.
    "The promo code TRANS for the tower rooms is when you make the reservations with 45 in advance, you made the reservation on March 10th 2021 so unfortunately it does not apply."
    I booked the room 68 days in advance. They gave me a price and took my deposit. Did they cancel our reservation, double our rates? If the reservation had to be within 45 days there was nothing saying so when we booked the room.

10. KJ&AJ

KJ&AJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Hey we are going may 25th - June 2nd.. who’s down to have a good time :) this is our second year last year was amazing

kik. Sexycouple8284

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice