Temptation Roll Call February 2021

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jannet, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    WONDERFUL NEWS!!! 4 hours ago Temptation released a letter that they will be providing FREE, IN-HOUSE tests (the type that the airlines are requiring) with SAME DAY results for those staying 3 nights or more (any room category)! For those only staying 1 or 2 nights cost is $50 USD per person. YAY! I knew they'd take care of us!

2. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    I’m not arguing, just trying to be realistic and let people know what to expect. People don’t need to be going there when they expect it to be more safe than it is. We got Covid from the resort and there are lots of others that have as well. We know at least 30 from when we were there. Open air or not, everyone is in close contact with each other, yelling in each others faces because of the music levels. The interaction between people at TTR is just different too than at home. I’ve been a few times since Covid has been going on, never seen a temp check happen with guests(not that it matters anyways). I also see maybe 1 guest in the entire resort wear a mask. It’s just reality. At least if people know that then they can make an informed decision rather than trying to sugar coat it.

3. bbk1491

bbk1491 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Are there new guidelines for travel or check-in that require a test? Did we miss something? We are still going 20-23 !!

4. Wade and Karissa

Wade and Karissa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    You need to get a negative test to be able to take your return flight home. Test has to be done 72 hours prior to departure flight.

5. txcpl1129

txcpl1129 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    Question is how eager are they going to be to care of you when one tests positive and is stranded in Mexico for an extended period of time. I don’t think it’s the testing availability that people are sweating, it’s being stranded at getting back to reality causing additional expense for most likely lesser accommodations for an unknown amount of time. We love coming to TTR and still want to come down in April, but for people with kids and elderly family members, the reward of fun in the sun may not be worth the risk...

6. Wade and Karissa

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    I would be very surprised if a free test ever comes back positive. They will all be negative. They won't want to put you up at the hotel at a discount. They have other travelers booked coming in. I could be wrong. Just my opinion.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Shenanigans7777

Shenanigans7777 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +164 / 0
    Within 72 hours

8. Bomberomn

Bomberomn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    Feb 6-10
    14th Trip
    Not sure on Boobs Cruise
    See you at the sexy pool.

9. Wade and Karissa

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    I think people are getting worked up over nothing. I know there's a risk. But unless you have it before you get there, the chances of testing posting in a week or less is very slim. We all have a different situation. Its everybody's decision. For those that go , like myself, have fun. For the others, hope you make it there soon.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Gone South

Gone South Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0
    Trip Cancelled We can't take chance of Positive. Back in July.. Bummer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice