Temptation Resort Press Release

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Don&Olga, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Don&Olga

Don&Olga Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    This was posted on their new website
    Temptation Resort & Spa’s makeover will begin on September 25th and will last until August 2017.

YouTube Video

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Media Contact:
    Yazmine Esparza
    Yazmine.Esparza@newlink-group.com
    Gabrielle Santana
    Gabrielle.Santana@newlink-group.com
    (786) 709-2488

Temptation RESORT & SPA, THE ADULT PLAYGROUND THAT WILL
    REDEFINE CANCUN’S SKYLINE

The Adult-Centric, All-Inclusive Resort Will Undergo a Multi-Million Dollar Makeover
    by Sensual Minimalist Star Designer Karim Rashid That Will Enhance Its Original
    Concept with Superior Design and an Elevated Guest Experience Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, April 27, 2016 —After a successful trajectory as the number one adult-centric, all-inclusive resort in the Mexican Caribbean, Temptation Resort & Spa Cancun has announced a multi-million dollar makeover to refine and elevate its original concept by enhancing the guest experience with the highest international hotel standards and a ground-breaking design complemented by a superior entertainment, gastronomic and accommodation offering. This unprecedented makeover will begin on September 25th under the vision of world renowned creator of “sensual minimalism”, designer Karim Rashid. The new Temptation Resort & Spa will redefine Cancun’s skyline with a seven-story building
    that will stimulate guests with a sensual vibe throughout the entire property, including newly designed rooms and suites, new eccentric, lively guest areas featuring bright colors, an exuberant pool for guests to thrive in the fun and a quiet one for down time, as well as electrifying state-of-the-art shows, eight specialized restaurants, and five bars.

“The life-changing experience we have provided our guests for the past nine years, in a relaxing, fun and sensual atmosphere, has made us leaders of this segment in Cancun,” said Rodrigo De La Peña, CEO of Original Resorts. “This success, combined with our market expertise and our entrepreneurial and daring spirit, has led us to our next, exciting stage. By partnering with one of the world’s most creative designers whose vision embodies our concept so seamlessly, we are sure that the Temptation experience will be heightened to a level that will place us at the forefront of hotel industry worldwide.”

This makeover will position Temptation as “The Playground for Grown-Ups”, offering a vibrant and passion-infused environment for the chic, the confident and the free-spirited world traveler. The resort will have 430 unique guest rooms and suites, designed in Rashid’s sensual minimalist style, each offering a terrace or balcony with views of spectacular gardens or the breathtaking Caribbean Sea. Eight restaurants, accounting for more than 15 cuisines, will allow for an indulgent culinary experience, including an aphrodisiac-themed restaurant to arouse guests’ appetites. Guests will be able to relish a 24-hour premium beverage service at five different bars to meet & mingle in a vigorous and exciting atmosphere. The property will also feature a pleasurable spa with a vast array of treatments to delight the senses and relax after a round at the pumping fitness center.

Reservations for the revamped Temptation Resort & Spa Cancun will be available starting in the fall. To learn more about Temptation or for booking information, please visit Temptation Resorts Spa Cancun or call 1 (877) 485-8367.
    ###

ABOUT TEMPTATION RESORT & SPA CANCUN
    Temptation Resort & Spa Cancun, the number one adult-centric, superior allinclusive resort in the Mexican Caribbean, offers a topless-optional concept for the chic, confident and free-spirited world traveler that is 21+ years of age. Our resort provides a tempting, sensual atmosphere that offers unique entertainment with vibrant, fun parties and performances, making it the perfect place to mix and mingle, to meet new couples and single friends or to just relax and enjoy. Visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Call us at 1 (877) 485-8367.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017
  2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    500 usd @ night

will that include a shuttle to a beach ?

3. Don&Olga

Don&Olga Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Donald
    I would imagine the prices will jump up after the renovations for sure.

4. Skyman

Skyman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    If they double the current prices, I see a disaster in the making for them.

Hopefully, when their occupancy rates are far too low at 500/night, they can afford to drop the prices without going bankrupt due to their major increase in CAPEX plus opportunity costs from closing the place down.

They will never be able to attract sufficient numbers of 5 star guests due to their location (poor beach spot, long distance from airport, etc), especially with an increased number of rooms. The 5 star segment is highly competitive already with the vast majority of those customers being concerned with amenities, beaches, food, etc. The adult theme won't attract that segment, especially if its not "family friendly". That segment consists mostly of older, conservative people that are not going to be impressed by a raunchy party atmosphere.

I really hope they did their homework before dropping millions of dollars on this.

5. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    We agree completely! The resort we've seen in mock ups.....will have an extremely difficult time making it work on that site, especially with any significant rate hike.

6. skimedic

skimedic Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 1
    The affordability of TTR has been a big part of the draw. I loved the resort. Yeah, it needed some updating, but not a complete rebuild. I'm not a fan of the new design. We never went to TTR for elegance, we went for the atmosphere. I don't see it being the same once they raise prices. The riff raff that made TTR what it was won't be going back. I kinda see GP thriving off this move.

Old enough to know better, too young to care

7. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    So, now that I've had a day to process this and gather my thoughts here they are. On the whole these changes will be a positive for the resort. More restaurants, better amenities, better entertainment, Etc. I think we all knew that they needed an uplift of some kind and their ever ongoing maintenance just wasn't getting the job done. Once completed based upon the video of the upcoming changes as well as the general commentary around it it feels like it will lean more towards Desire then the Temptation we have always known. With 10 months off the market however someone may step in and offer an alternative that, while not TTR , becomes an acceptable substitute to a five-star Resort. There's a very good reason why Desire rarely sells out , despite having only 120 rooms. One of my key phrases has always been like a little cheeky in my Mexican vacation. This won't have it now so I'll be exploring and seeing what else is out there. And I won't be alone. So whatever the future holds for Temptation comma I'll be back to check it out at least once comma and the vibe feels right it'll be game time. In the picture shown it doesn't feel like that's a place where wearing a toga to dinner would be acceptable, LOL. And Temptation today always was. My only other concern would be for the staff, because I feel a lot of people will still come to the resorts however the money they would have spent on tips will now be spent on paying for their accommodations in the new renovated location. There was a comment yesterday that this should have been built elsewhere and called Temptation exclusive or Temptation premiere, and that was pretty wise in my opinion. All in all, I'm cautiously optimistic about the future here , what's a wait-and-see attitude abouts how this will all play out. Have a great day everybody

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

8. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    For that price they better include a fucking helicopter ride direct to the resorts from the airport.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

9. FrenchieFifi

FrenchieFifi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    10 storey block on the current block 2, joining Sexy and Sport pools into 1.. as per the construction work permit I saw 1 year ago, still they denied this to my face in December and I have renewed my membership. Raging!!! Where am I supposed to holiday while it is closed. I like the laid back feeling. The new design is not relaxing/casual at all.

10. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    I wonder if this designer has ever partaken in any AIWC, or watched a guy "rally puke" in a "thing" costum late night at Patyo's

I have a problem with this sentence, "seven-story building that will stimulate guests with a sensual vibe" It's not about the building.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice