Temptation Pics (password protected solution)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by twinimini, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Joel & Paula

Joel & Paula Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    My album is up!! Thanks Ed. If anyone is interested in viewing pm me. Would love to trade passwords :D and see everyones pics

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    guys mine are always open for those who share :cool:

just pm me and i can send them to you

i get a lot of people asking for our passwords followed with an "as soon as we get back will send you ours"

funny thing.........

ive never got jack shit

btw - what part of mississippi are you guys from - i was born and raised there and went to college there (first 21 years of my life)

rob/t

3. BillS

BillS Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Halloween NOLA

SKJUDD, Thanks for the link. We have only seen your NOLA pix from Halloween but it sure brought back memories! We spent Halloween 09 in the Quarter and had some kinda time, but with few pix as my costume did'nt have pockets and I have lost so many cameras down there. This is our link to past FQ pix (with various others).http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561997612KckEns BTW< the night after Hween we were in Pat O's for the UT-Tech game. Remember that one? I damn near died when Crabtree caught that pass to beat us. If my wife hadn't been in a DEEP cleavage hot librarian outfit that night would've been gruesome. Amazingly, many people thought she had on a Sarah Palin costume and were surprisingly mean...Didn't expect that in New Orleans.

Hook 'em Bill

4. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey guys.. :).. you need some g-rated ones for the rest of us to see.. *L*.. we miss you guys.

5. unccdp

unccdp Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I would love if someone, anyone, would give us a passcode to use for their pics. We are going down for our first trip in Jan. and would really like to see more of what we can expect. I know this seems a little tacky seeing as how we are new, have hardly any post, and have nothing to add ourselves but I figured we could at least ask. We will be taking our camera with us and will gladly share if you would like. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Derek and Danielle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice