Temptation Pics (password protected solution)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by twinimini, Jan 8, 2008.

1. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Bring a bunch...we'd love to see them!

2. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    I'd like to thank everyone who has shown an interest in the fotki site. We would really like to share the pictures with others, but the passwords to any albums will only be made available to people who post their albums on the site or others that we know.

3. Ed and Rae

Ed and Rae Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My thought,

There are any number of image hosting sites that let you password protect your albums without sharing your PW with 3 adminstrators.
    If
    "Most of the public stuff is pretty tame" people considering going to Temptations won't get a real feel for the fun atmosphere "unique" to this place..or those who need reminded of why they keep coming back.

I think Steve's guidlines work well:

(Topless is OK but it must be posted by the couple who are the subject of the picture. No posting of topless pics unless it is you, your girlfriend or wife and the lady involved agrees to it. Remember the forum is publically accessible so dont post anything that might come back and bite you.

- No touching, licking etc or overly sexual poses.

- Bottomless is not OK, this includes micro bikinis that show a little too much.

- For avatars (pics next to your name), then no topless please.)

For the more candid pics or ones you want to share with your friends just set up a PW album that you and only you control.

4. twinimini

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    I agree with you that anyone can set up their own password protected album in a number of different sites. The whole reason we did this is to create a situation where someone can post without having to buy a membership in any of the photo sharing sites. We look upon it as being a simple alternative for some folks. If someone has 1000 pics they want to post, this is obviously not a good alternative. We looked and figured that if someone wanted an option to post both G and non-G rated pics that could still be password protected and were strictly related to BBG/Temptations that this may be a viable option.

From another Ed

5. twinimini

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    As an update, we currently have 10 albums up with over 300 pictures. Thanks Everyone. Keep 'em coming.

6. Andrew_M

Andrew_M Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found most photo albums are locked with a password. Is anyone willing to send us a password so the wife and I can see all the fun that we have missed?

Pm the Password to Us, Thanks

7. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Very simply, my rule for my album is thus: Share and share alike. You have an album up there, and you want my password and provide me yours, then good to go.

Everyone else ... well there are tons of BBG pics out there to see that are publically available on sites like Fotki, Flickr, Photobucket, Webshots and more. You can see them by seaching on keywords like "bbg cancun" "blue bay getaway" and others.

Good luck. Go there, take pictures, post here, share and you're in.

8. boozdog

boozdog Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Got pics

OK I'm not too quick I guess. Up-loaded pics but can't figure out how to get them from my fotki site to the Temptation one. Help. How do I save the pics to the album site. I have seen no upload option on the Temptation site.

9. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Re: Got pics

Boozedog,

I sent you a pm with some directions to load some pics. Take care!

J4

10. taraneric1129

taraneric1129 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HEY STEVE!!!

HEY STEVE I WENT TO ALPHAROOMS WEBSITE BECAUSE ME AND MY WIFE ARE PLANNING A TRIP IN AUGUST. I WAS WONDERING WHAT IS THE SYMBOL BEFORE THE MONEY, IN THE US WE HAVE A $ SIGN AND IT IS DIFFERNT, I WAS WONDERING DOES IT MEAN THE SAME?

THANKS,
    ERIC

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice