Temptation Or Desire?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by scrogg11, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    We will be at Desire pearl August 26th-September 4th. What dates are you looking at?

2. scrogg11

scrogg11 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    We are going Sept 1st-4th and are booked at TTR for now, but I think we may change to Desire RM

3. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    RM will be fun. We actually know a couple that will be there at that time. That is where we have always gone, but pearl had such great rates earlier this year during a sale, we decided to try it out. FYI, looks like Pearl will have a lot of people our (yours and mine) age during that time, probably due to the sale. IDK if that’s a variable for you, but it’s a nice bonus for us. We like hanging with everyone (older and slightly younger), but tend to have more in common with people of our generation. We tend to party more when the group is closer to our age.

4. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
    Just back from TTR. I’m also one that likes to relax on my vacations as well. I only went to the Bash party one night, and it was a blast. I’m just not a night person, so I can’t hang. I had a trendy garden room, but it was right next to Bash. It sounded like the party was in my room. I did the Premier sales breakfast next morning, and they upgraded my room to ocean view. It was in the same building near the quiet pool, but farther from Bash so I was able to relax.

Agree about the beach for relaxing. You’ll hear the music and commentary from the sexy pool, but it’s easy to drown it out...and I say that as someone who can’t drown noises out easily. Didn’t visit quiet pool, so can’t comment on it.

I can also see having a semi-relaxing day at sexy pool, though maybe would depend on crowd size. A few cocktails, a comfy lounger or pool spot, and people watching can be kinda fun.

5. dallascpl

dallascpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Tempations = Party
    Desire Pearl = full nudity and PDA at night in the large hot tub
    Desire RM = Party with full nudity and more PDA throughout the day and night

6. scrogg11

scrogg11 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thanks so much for your help!

7. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 2
    Having been to Temptation and both Desires, I'd say if you can afford to go to Desire, do it. We love all 3 resorts, but Desire is a higher quality resort. Temptation is definitely great for partying and you get good bang for your bucks, but Desire is top notch and it shows.

We used to only go to Temptation, because that's all we knew. Once we learned about Desire, and saved up enough money, we tried it and loved it. I would go to Desire every vacation, but we just can't afford it. So we often split our trips and do 4 days at TTR and 3 days at Desire. We did this just recently (Mar 15-22) and had a great time at both.

Also keep in mind that this forum is basically the Temptation fan club so results might be biased.

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Disagree on the bona-fide lifestyle resort.
    It is a bona-fide clothing optional resort.
    We have met many many whom prefer nudity but are not in the LS.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Temptation is far from 24/7 party. Many days they are playing slow love ballads at the sexy pool until sometime between 10:00-11:00 in the morning. So, depending on how long you plan on staying up I would say it's closer to half or 3/4 of the day. If it does feel like too much, then there are certainly many quiet places to go. Beach, Sky Lounge Deck, Quiet pool....

We have never been to Desire, but have always heard it's more laid back for most of the day. On our last trip we were talking to a couple that were Desire vets, and first timers to TTR. They came to experience what they were told was more of a party. They said, to them, it was actually quieter at TTR than Desire during the day.

I guess it's like music choice, every has their own opinions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice