Temptation like resorts in other cities?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bt1980, Jul 7, 2008.

1. bt1980

bt1980 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all-

New here, sorry if this is answered elsewhere but didn't see anything while looking around.

Are there any Temptation "like" resorts in any other cites around Mexico or Caribbean? Thinking of taking a quick last minute trip in late July or early August & wanted to check out all the options.

I am a single 28 year old guy & will be traveling solo so can't be a couples only place. Looking for adults only all inclusive, doesn't need to be too fancy but would like a few stars in the rating! Fine with any level of "adult" resort from clothed, topless, clothing optional, etc... the only other I could think of was Hedo but thinking there most be at least one other option!

I'll probably end up at Temptations but do like to have choices with everything!

-Brad

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    temptations

Brad,
    I would pick Temptations, You may have a few other choices out there, but from what ive heard, the activities and staff and people that stay at those places arent nearly as fun and party like they do at temptations , Im 29 and single and I personally have chosen Temptations every time cuz I can only afford one maybe two vacations a year tops, So I dont wanna take a chance on wasting my money and vacation at a resort that says adults only but its full of stiffs...( i use that term loosely ha ha) but seriously, at least with Temptations you know your gonna have a good time, you can go to the clubs with the cast and crew , so if you go alone, you never really have to be alone....Just my opinion, hope you enjoy your trip wherever you stay. take care
    Jim

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Brad..I would have to agree with Jim on this one too...Temptations is the best hands down...Everyone is great here... :D

4. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    in the 5 years i've been onthis board, no one has been able to find a place that is like TTR. the others either are too sex oriented or too tame. TTR has a great spot in the middle with alotta great patrons and an awesome staff.

5. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have to agree...Been going to temptations for 9 years this will be my 10th and have been to a few others in the carribian and a few cruises with my 16 year old son and nothing compares...Mind you I have never taken him to an adult only but we have been to a few 14 and over and they dont even come close to the fun I have when I go to TTR... :lol: :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice