Temptation Hotel Information And Resort Map - Updated May 09

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jamie, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Thanks for the info. Were making a list of things to bring with us. Last time we were newbees but this time we will be ready for anything.. '

Ken and Darcie

2. bonedaddy

bonedaddy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    beer, drink glasses

does the resort still have brown plastic milk glasses that i drank from when i was a kid, i can't drink beer or margaritas from milk glasses. should we bring our own glasses?

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    They are sort of white rather than brown plastic glasses that can be dropped without shttering around the pool yes. :D

Some folks bring their own mugs to drink from.

Jamie

4. davp22

davp22 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is this 'cruz' still available and is it cheaper to book it ahead of time instead of at the hotel? We will get there Friday after (3/6) and this would be nice way to get acclimated! Also, where is the link to book it? The entertainment list at the bottom of the page??

5. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    The Friday night cruise can only be booked in person at the hotel at the Towel Hut by the Sexy Pool.

So.. you can either head straight there when you arrive or make friends with someone that will get there before Friday and have them make the reservations for you Friday morning.

Make good friends cause they will probably have to pay for you before you arrive and there are no refunds. So they will be on the hook for your payment till you pay them back. :D

But it can be a great way to start a trip. It starts around 5:30 - 6:30 PM, depending on sundown, so make sure you will be there befre then.

Jamie

6. davp22

davp22 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info. Do you happen to know how much it is? We've always talked about doing a booze cruise, but always ended up doing something else. So we figured we would get it out of the way this time.. :D

7. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Ya know I should know it off the top of my head but I'm not 100% sure. I'm thinking $45 PP but that includes 2 hours drinking on the boat, dinner at Carlos and Charlies (buffet), two hours drinking there and the bus ride back to TTR. You usually can head off to either the City or Senior Frogs (depending on which is the choice that night) and have your entrance cover paid to get in, just have to do the cash bar after that. That is of course if you are still standing. :D

Jamie

8. dandj

dandj Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    resort map

I was wondering if anyone has a resort map, I didn't see one posted. I remember seeing one a few years ago when the resort was Blue bay getaway. We are arriving in June 2009 for our 10th anver., last visit was in May of 2006. Thanks.

dandj

9. m+lforever

m+lforever Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Re: Temptation Hotel Information

Jamie, how many times are you allowed to make reservations at these restaurants?We heard you can only make 3 reservations :(, is this the case?

Bellavista Dinner – Reservations Required – Caribbean/Seafood – 6:00 PM till 9:45 PM – Closed Friday

Il Piacere – reservations Required – Italian – 6:00 PM till 9:45 PM – Closed Wednesday

Tex Mex – Reservations Required – Grilled Steak – 7:00 PM till 10:00 PM – Open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

The Village Wok – Reservations Required – Asian – 6:00 PM till 9:45 PM – Closed Monday

10. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    m+lforever,
    we stayed at Temptations 01/26 to 02/02 and ate at the a'la cartes every night. We didn't have reservations the first two nights but we did manage to get in asking politely if they had any cancellations. We had reservations the next four nights (not a big problem getting them if you're flexible with your times and show up early to book, be there by 9:45 to book) and I made a reservation for Sunday night (our final night) on Sunday morning. We had a choice of times for Sunday (but it was Super Bowl Sunday).

All of the restaurants appeared to be open EVERY night during our stay but maybe that is unusual?

Best restaurant by far is the Italian - Il Piacere, followed by either Village Wok or Bellavista, they are both excellent. Margaritas was the "worst" of the four but it was still very, very good. I don't recommend the steak.

We ate at either the buffet or at Margaritas for breakfast and lunch, depending upon our mood on the particular day. Food was also excellent at both of these restaurants with what I would consider a good selection.

Enjoy your stay!

EAT AT IL PIACERE! You won't regret it! We estimate the two five-course dinners we had in that restaurant would have set us back at least $150.00 per night here in Ontario with wine, dessert, and Sexy Coffee.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice