Temptation Hotel Information And Resort Map - Updated May 09

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jamie, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
  2. AJ321

AJ321 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great tips! Can't wait for my trip now :)

3. butterynip

butterynip Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Question about the bars/restaurants. Which ones have A/C and which ones are "open air"????? Also, where is lingerie Night held???

4. bombay1783

bombay1783 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be returning in 10 days to TTR and we are super pumped! We are bringing 8 people back with us this time for the fun and excitement! Can't wait to get on the plane!

5. bombay1783

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Buttery Nip,
    Nice shoes is the only A/c bar on the resort. It is also where lingerie night is held. There is usually something every night in Nice shoes then everyone wanders back out to the Patio but if you really want to go nuts you have to go to the clubs. We went every other night last year and it was amazing. Not only do they take you there on a charter bus But you get a VIP area with bottle service. I think that TTR and other resorts collaborate with each other because where ever you go that night, wether it be CoCo bongo, sweet club, or The City (which was my favorite). The places are packed! Time flys by and befor you know it the sun will be coming up as you take a taxi back to the resort. But don't sleep long because the staff will be ready to go again the next morning!

6. bombay1783

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rooms

Jamie is definatly right about the rooms. Last year when we checked in we were placed in the 5,XXX rooms. Our rooms A/C was not really working well so they were very nice about it and moved us the next day to a room that was great. I enjoyed my stay in the 5,XXX rooms so i am hoping to be there again.

P.S. we can't wait to see Tiger again and also if your whiskey drinker they had Jack, Jim, and johnny walker red label last time we were there.

7. butterynip

butterynip Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you so much you answered my question perfectly! My main concern was to be sweating my butt off in my lingerie! HAHA! Glad to know there will be A/C. :icon_smile:

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I wouldn't get too excited.. lingerie is about all you can wear in Nice Shoes and be cooled by it's A/C. For some reason they have never, ever been able to get that room cool and keep it that way when they add people.

Entertainment at PadyO's is much better and might even be enough to keep some folks from feeling that they have to head out to the clubs. Only goes till 1 AM though, so the clubs are still a very good option for variety and lenght of party.

Jamie

9. Matt&Megan

Matt&Megan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They had JACK?!? Please tell me there will be Jack in August, thats impressive

10. bombay1783

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie is right again about it being warm in Nice shoes. It never really seems to cool down in there but it's still a good way to get the night going. PadyO's does have some good entertainment too. There DJ is very good and the bartenders are great out there. I just can't wait to leave. July 29th through AUg. 9th.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice