Temptation Fun

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Lloydwedd, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Lloydwedd

Lloydwedd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    So my friend has told me how amazing and fun Temptation can be and we was ment to be going last year. This was ment to be our time to let our hair down and for me the hen night I never had lol. The hubby still happy for me and my friend to go but it seems from some of the conversations on here that some of the rules have been tightened up and a lot of the fun has been squeeze out. This is the first opportunity I've had to go away with my friends without the husband and I want to make the most of it.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  2. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +202 / 2
    Hers my take..... focus on what you can do instead of what you can’t. We have plenty of our own stories from back in the day too but we still have a blast going now. You’ll be able to party, meet people and drink at the pool, enjoy fun dinners, dance all night and if anyone more sexually charged is on your to do list - enjoy that too.

3. Lloydwedd

Lloydwedd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thank you for that reassurance. Are goal is to party meet new people and generally have a good time around the sexy pool. I'm not going to lie I do like the sexy vibe that has been portrayed. We're looking to book to go in October so all should be good by then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice