Temptation Forum

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Slotman, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Slotman

Slotman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    :? Has anyone noticed that the Temptation website no longer has a link to their forum? They must of had too many negative comments and got tired of monitoring it. It did appear that they made a couple minor changes to the website too, so maybe it's only temporarily gone.
    I can still remember when Chris (their former "new" Director of Marketing??) told everyone in a post on this site that they were going to create a new forum on the premierbyoriginalresorts.com website just for premier members. I guess they would rather not hear from us at all!

2. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmmmmmmmmmmm......it was there yesterday but poof!!!! Curiouser and curiouser!!

3. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    did notice that today lol

i figured out a long time ago that they dont give a rats ass about us and to be quite honest i really dont give a damn about the resort itself - as i have said in the past - its a holiday inn on the bay

- but we do love the people we meet there :wink:

i assure you that is the only reason we go there and look forward to going there period :!:

4. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Must have been a lack of interest! But this is by far the best one I have seen! Steve don't go getting any ideas!

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I last read it yesterday and most of the latest comments were people asking what you might call "awkward questions". What happened with the old staff, premier issues, direction change in Cabo etc. It only takes a say so from a higher up and it's gone. I understand their Cancun Desire forum went the same way a few months ago.

Forums come and go all the time, there's others about that have next to no visitors and the forum owner relies on making up fake users and messes with peoples post counts to make it look busy, impersonates TTR staff and tries to highjack people looking for cancuncare. There's another that is so quiet it's almost a family and neighbours board and the most exciting topic of the week is Aunt Mary's bunions.

This board is the only one around that attracts new members day after day and has done for six years. The lowest low season for many years in Cancun plus the economic situation means it's slowed down a bit lately, but you can guarantee that it wont be disappearing overnight.

6. mandn

mandn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Forum

We posted on it yesterday for the first time. Also e-mailed the resort from the site and had a response this morning. I hope it will be up again,as there were a few more responses from those going in January 09 on that forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice