Temptation Day Pass?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by gsc5375, Jul 26, 2021.

1. yesanddave

yesanddave Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0
    Book it while you can. I think the GP daypass is normally about $150. As you see with the $489 a night for a room the steep COVID discounts are gone at Temptation and most other resorts have either already have or are quickly lowering them.

2. Kristen78

Kristen78 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +387 / 0
    Absolutely no disrespect intended, but having been to both GP & TTR, you’re going to have a hard time getting anyone from TTR to go back to GP, especially after a Boobs Cruise. After being topless/naked all day, the ladies will probably not want to cover back up and tone down the drunk. Aside from the extreme difference in resorts, most people are so drunk they’re lucky to find their way back to their rooms, let alone to a different resort, and then back to TTR. You’d be safer to at least plan to be doing a TTR day pass after the cruise if you want to continue the party.

3. gsc5375

gsc5375 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info. I didn't realize GP was so tame. I guess we'll just have to enjoy the peace and quiet.

4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    It used to be a lot different, but it seems like they have toned it down a lot.

5. Kristen78

Kristen78 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +387 / 0
    I went to GP again this past July… very tame in comparison to TTR (even more tame than the last time I’d been there). No topless allowed except on the beach, and even there, no one was. It was still fun, but nowhere near a party. We hung out around the tiki & drank. If you have a big enough group it’s fun, we all went to GP back when TTR was closed for the reno.
    I enjoy GP, but it’s a completely different vacation compared to TTR. Definitely more chill & relaxing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice