Temptation Cruise

Discussion in 'Temptation and Desire Cruises' started by Al and Kim, Jan 16, 2019.

1. GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    We have never had a problem finding seating on a cruise somewhere on the deck area, typically close to the pool. So far this cruise has less than 500 rooms booked. On this ship, we find the best sunning spots are on the walking path one deck up from the pool, great view of the pool and you don't end up with an overhang above our chair for part of the day. and the bar on this level is never as busy. Now this all depends on how they define the pool area for topless optional;)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. GoldenEagle

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Did you Catch the "Promos and Deals" today? Temptation Caribbean Cruise - 2020 | Rates & Promos

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ha yeah so basically they released a 'promo and deal' today that is $700 more than the deal that was available yesterday so I dont know how they claim that is a deal (I guess technically it is a deal, just a bad one). They are saying the 'regular' price is $4480 and wow what a deal we are giving you $1843 off and the deal is $2637. But those following the site prices know that actually the price yesterday was $1900 :(

***edit and then in both cases you need to add taxes/fees of $300 pp

4. Michael&marcie

Michael&marcie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Were booked . Staying in 8520

5. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
  6. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,832 / 3
    Has anyone heard of a pre-cruise party the night before? There was a post or two on one of the FBook pages about a party the night before but I have not seen anything since. Having never been on a cruise we are not sure if it is better to come down that morning, or get there the day before sailing. A pre-cruise kickoff party might be fun.

7. Jen&Santiago

Jen&Santiago Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 0
    Dawn is working on a hotel for the night before plus transportion to the port.

8. GoldenEagle

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    We prefer to fly in a day or two before and book our return flight a day or two after. I have watch too many people panicking on departure day, because the ship comes in late and the book early flights. I would prefer to enjoy the pleasurable glow of the trip!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    We're a drive over and hop on the boat from here. But thinking about joining the party the night before. :)

Jamie

10. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    Yes! Dawn (of Dawn & Curtis.... not sure why I can't tag her) is working on getting a group-rate hotel that will come and shuttle us over to the port. I can't even IMAGINE the INSANITY on that shuttle, lol As I stalk Dawn and am generally stalking the cruise multiple times a day, if I hear of anything, I will definitely post on here. I think we're still slightly a little far out for specifics.

But.... I think we have to board the cruise around 10am on Thursday. With that said, there is NO WAY IN HELL I would fly in the morning of, even if my flight was supposed to arrive at 6am. Can you even imagine the feeling of watching the cruise sail away without you? You'd be left behind with @Jen&Kyle to live vicariously through trip reports. :-( *sigh*

Moral of the story - get there the night before! lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice