Temptation "best Rate Guarantee" - My Experience

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by matchandherbetterhalf, May 6, 2019.

1. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Glad to hear that 1 week is what it generally takes. I thought the resort was giving me the run around to get me to give up, but I guess (for reasons that I don't understand) that it just takes the resort 1 week to get this done. It makes the screenshot really important, as prices on other sites can change daily.

I wonder if you can convince them to give the freebie for booking on their site (airport transfer, massage. etc) if you actually book on the TTR site before you ask for the price match? That is what the TTR site leads you to believe, but they would not consider the freebie airport transfer I requested for booking directly with them, as I indicated above.

I agree with John that you can burn way more time trying to get a price match than you save with the match, but now I know that I have to exercise some patience once I request the match. That's difficult for me, as I am Type AAA. :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice