Tell Us About The Penthouse!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Nat2Cyn, Jun 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Nat2Cyn

Nat2Cyn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +527 / 0
    Hey guys!! Tell us about the Penthouse!

my wife and I are heading that way next year and booked for our 10yr anniversary

What’s included? What are some benefits? Did you enjoy it? What are some things that make it more fun? Butler service? Stripper pole?

Thanks!!

Cyn&Nat

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    Lots of space, bedroom is separate from the living room and bar area. Extra bathroom behind bar area. Great balcony (but you get that with a Master as well), butler service is good if you aren’t an A hole, bar is stocked with 6 bottles of liquor (I think). Can order more but it’s not free, stripper pole is usable but in a weird place and kind of in the way sometimes (stubbed toes on the platform coming in and out of balcony), views are great. Bigger hot tub (think you get that in a Master too but can’t remember that far back), really only need all the space and amenities if you you plan on entertaining. Otherwise you don’t spend a lot of time in the room unless you are not vertical.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Nat2Cyn

Ratings:
    +527 / 0
    Thank you guys. This is really valuable. Almost seems like the Master might be a better option for us especially if it contains the large balcony and hot tub

4. Deleted member 45526

Deleted member 45526 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are going 7/17-7/24 for our 2nd trip and reserved the master suite this time. Follow us and we will post our experience afterwards!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Nat2Cyn

Ratings:
    +527 / 0
    Awesome.. thank you!!

6. T&C.

T&C. Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    The master has a large balcony and hot tub.

7. Steve & Kay

Steve & Kay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    We stayed in the master and it was amazing. I’m not very graceful with a stripper pole so that didn’t matter to me but the big balcony with the hot tub big enough for friends with benefits was well worth it. Hehe
    -Kay

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Nat2Cyn

Ratings:
    +527 / 0
    Kay.. thank you.. the more we hear about the master we are leaning towards changing. Especially if it has the balcony butler and hot tub big enough for friends!!
    Although we are going to throw a big shin dig haha

Cyndell

9. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    A couple trips ago we were invited to "c'mon up and check out the artwork" in one of the master suites late on our last night. Holy, those rooms are built with fun in mind! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    A Penthouse is basically a Master suite with the adjoining room added in.

The what would be the adjoining room comprises the bedroom area and an extra bathroom - so two total. This means that the bed in a PH is set away from the main room giving you a lot more space in the main area. PH has a stripper pole the MS doesn't.

The outside areas are the same as far as I recall, apart from the PH has two jacuzzis and the MS 'only' one. Also, both have a bar that comes equipped with bottles of Premium liquor. I forget exactly but I think you get a few more bottles with the PH.

Whether MS or PH try to get a higher floor. 5201 is our favourite PH and is the room Patric the GM has been staying in while closed - he said he "needed" a 180-degree view of the resort. LOL

We once had a lower floor MS and people from higher floors would throw trash, cigarette butts etc that end up on your balcony which isn't so great, also the view is not so spectacular from lower down.

We stay in both regularly, so I may be confused on a few points since one visit gets kind of mixed up with another. But that's what I recall.

Both room types are amazing, but obviously PH wins.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice