Teleworker and FM-3

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by BoaterGirlKim, Apr 9, 2010.

1. BoaterGirlKim

BoaterGirlKim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the encouragement :) Not MTSO, MT; direct deposit with both jobs. Secured an apartment and will be taking it May 1st. Looking forward to the move :)

Thanks again!

Kim

2. Prowife

Prowife Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MT as well?

kathy_caribe - are you an MT as well? Sheesh! Thought I was the only one here in Cancun.

3. kathy_caribe

kathy_caribe Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Um, no. My post was purely hypothetical. Hypogastric, hyponatremia, hyperlipidemia, etc. :) Besides, I'm not actually IN Cancun. Only 500 lines so far today. Economy has really slowed.

4. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Kathy, I'm not surprised to see you say work has slowed. My daughter in law, who is a nurse, had her unit at a private hospital close, completely. She found work in another unit within the hospital, but there is now talk of cutting hours from full time, and it's a long time since anyone got any overtime.

When I was home, last time, I took my elderly mom to two doctors appointments. The waiting rooms would normally have been full: in one case, there was one other patient waiting and, in the other, none.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice