Techno Clubs

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ambie33, Dec 5, 2006.

1. ambie33

ambie33 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    daaaa

dady'o, eh??? ill have to check this place out for sure!!

ok so acapulco is def somewhere im looking into next year lol. i *heart* techno its so much fun to dance to!<3

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah most places have it and will play it...It's all a mix really everywhere you go

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: daaaa

I heart techno too. Unfortunately, in the US and all the Americanized vacation spots in North America, people are more into the ho pimping and bling flashing type of music.

You should look into Europe if you are into techno. There are tons of great parties all year round. Trance Energy, Sensation White, Sensation Black, Dance Valley, Love Parade...just to name a few. And if you have the money, I'd definitely recommend spending a week in Ibiza during the summer. I went to Love Parade in Berlin last summer. It was totally awesome.

4. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    techno is all that is played in australia in the clubs so i like it a fair bit ... last year paul van dyke played at the city ... maybe if you look up some of the clubs they might have some big dance acts playing while you are there??
    xx
    tim

5. Animal

Animal Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remember the city having like a techno area......tell the truth I hate hip hop which puts me in a minority in cancun!

I kinda swing between harder rock and electronic music...I can't get enough!

I missed Daddy O's last time but will try to check it out for sure

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think all us Aussies (apart from Matty) are in the minority loving Techno/House/Electro because our music here is more influenced from the UK & Europe over the US. I copped with the R'n'B in Cancun my sister struggled last year. She wasn't out clubbing when R'n'B was still big here like me :D haha.

7. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    aussiebabe u can add me in that minority as well, where i live in ct with its proximity to nyc alot of people love techno, also being italian and going there and going countless amounts of time to montreal techno is more mainstream

8. London_niki

London_niki Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello, this is my first message! haha

i really hope there is some house/electro/techno music out there,

I was watchin some thing on TV and some night club owner in LA said house is up and comming big time in amercia, people like paris hilton etcc.. come to the london clubs because of it!

I dont mind RnB but i know it will get on my nerves if i keep hearing it but i also wanna be where the crowds are and i dont think i can have it both ways!!

Ive been to most greek party islands and they are the best for that type of stuff...

if coco bongos turns on the house @ 4am, you wint see me leaving! raves (as we call them) dont usually finish untill 7am!

i just hope theres enought party go-ers out there!

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    niki, welcome to the board! Most clubs close by 3 or 4 am, but there are plenty of after party places! You will get some techno at coco bongo, the city, and daddy O's, just depends on the dj and stuff! No worries

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We call them raves over here too :?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice