Techno Clubs

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ambie33, Dec 5, 2006.

1. ambie33

ambie33 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    any good techno clubs to hit up in cancun?! doesnt even have to necessarily be strictly techno, but one that plays a decent amount of it??

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CoCo Bongos plays that music later in the night..er Morning..Whichever way you wanna look at it :cool:

3. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yep, as soon as they start playing that stuff.....I know its time to get the hell out of there and go drink back at the hotel.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I hear ya. Not my fav type of music..

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i heard random dance music in city about 4am but it was nothing well known or floor fillers (in the uk at that timne that is) think there trying to get people to leave thats why lol you will just get hip hop n rnb most places in cancun tbh heard lot of house music at necter lounge

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You might find some techno late in the clubs but it isn't the predominant type of music played in the clubs in Cancun for the most part.

7. ambie33

ambie33 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nooooo!

acapulco aparently had a huge techno club. :(
    this makes me very sad!!

8. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Dady 'O
    "Get a Nightlife" is their motto so if you’re at Dady’O, you know you've got one! Dady’O is known as the techno palace of Cancun. The club is formed like a cave with tiered seating surrounding a large dance floor and stage. Famous for its extensive sound, video and psychedelic light shows, Dady’O was rated one of the top 5 dance clubs world-wide.

9. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ambie, i know acapulco def tops cancun when it comes to techno(mandara and palladium!!!), la boom had a techno room however that closed last year, ure best bet is daddy o's and the city, also coco bongo later on in the nite, i dont understand why all they play is hip hop, they should do an even mix

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i guess that the most popular music in usa is hip hop id like sum rock/emo but no chance of that best get is metallica every so often lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice