Tattoos and such

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by ScubaSteve, Oct 26, 2015.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    So not much going on the board right now, so figured I would start a new topic. Obviously with more skin showing on vacation, more ink is visible. My wife says "Omg i feel like I am the only person without a tattoo". Obviously that's not true, but some of us have defiantly have more then others.

Maybe we can use this thread to share pictures and have some discussion. I also figure piercings too, but pretty sure most of the good ones would break the nudity rules of the site (so whatever you post, don't forget about those).

2. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    Guess I'll start. (maybe others will post. I know this Free-for-all section isn't the most popular haha)

Here is my most recent piece on my forearm
    [​IMG]

3. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    No tatts yet although we've both considered them. Oh deal has been piercings. Lady went first with nipple piercings and traveled south to belly button, but after a while gave up on that one. We just didn't like the look with clothes. A tight top or dress kind of looks awkward with jewelry poking out. Then lady got her hood pierced or as Sara 69 calls it........a Mexican GPS! Not to be outdone Tramp got his fair share! There is a certain addiction to being pierced, it's an addiction to the needle. Seriously. No one would look at either of us and think that couple is pierced. That's part of our addiction/fascination! Tramp has been pierced 26 times in his "junk"! I know........that's nuts. Yes, those too! Lots bothered my teeth. Can I say that here? Oh crap! Tramp is down to 9 now as an MRI required the removal of all. He is content with those he has but is still considering others.

Oh there are stories to tell, but probably not appropriate to share here!

Bottom line is none of our vanilla friends from our vanilla life have a clue!

4. 2fromNH

2fromNH Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    26 times!! holy crap ouchie wowwa! ;)

5. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    I know that doesn't sounds super pleasant, but i guess you get used to it and/or even like it. I think I crossed my legs while reading.

6. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    Hmmmm I wonder why is this area of the board so unpopular? Do people just save a link to the main TTR area and never deviate from that section?

O well I tried haha.

7. LadynTramp

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    This time of year things are generally pretty slow, but seem even more so this year.

8. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    There are some good and interesting discussions that go on here in this area.

9. LadynTramp

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    The thing that drew us to body piercings is that no one gets to see them as we walk down the street or to work etc., unless they get to know us really well.

People always remark about the pain we must have endured. I really don't think that piercings even begin to compare to the "burn" of being tattooed. With mostiercings the pain is sharp........immediate........and in most cases ......depending on the location is all but gone within the hour. There are some exceptions of course. And the pain level also really depends on the talent of your piercer..........and his or her luck at avoiding the bigger nerves.

I know it's difficult to understand, but the pain really becomes quite a rush!

10. LadynTramp

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    And.............if you tire of a piercing in a specific place......just take it out and no one will ever be the wiser!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice