Tanning???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by HammieJ, Feb 28, 2009.

1. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Ahhhhh I have sun burn like a B!tch!!! lol

[​IMG]

It's SO much redder than how it looks.

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how long you go on it :| lol

3. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    5 minutes on thursday and I was just a little red friday morning. The chick at hollywood tan's said because I am fair that's just my "color" starting to show. hahaah.... So she put me in for 6 MINUTES in the same booth friday afternoon, in the Stand up HT60. Man.... I am itching, drowning in aloe, and cant stay warm! lol. I'm going to get her! haaha jk.... I'll probably take today off from tanning.... I'll resume tomorrow!

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that doesnt look too good.....especially only for 5 and 6 minute sessions....might want to bring an extra bottle of sunblock on your trip, that could turn nasty

5. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    haha yeah.... the first time i went i got sun poisoning. I had tried to use hawaiian tropic dark tanning oil as spf.... lol. My skin turned purple and was so hard you could almost knock on it. I had to get a shot in my ass and i spent 3 of my 7 vacation days in bed wrapped in wet hotel towels! I learned my lesson to get a base tan first. I think I would have been good if I just did 5 minutes again, or kept a day in between, but no.... couldnt be that simple! lol
    But regardless of how much or little of a base tan I get.... I'm bringing my spf 30. that usually protects me fully, i dont burn at all, and i get lots of color.
    :D :D :D

I dont know about you guys, but I'm so excited I could shit myself.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got skin poisoning on my shoulders probably 6 or 7 years ago during a trip to Myrtle Beach....you can still see the spots on my shoulders whenever I get more sunburn....its not pretty I tell ya

7. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    lol same! I have like a freakin line on my shoulders where it was purple.... and now there are all these friggin tiny freckles!

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got that one my shoulders from when i was a kid in turkey little freckles there now !

ive been useing the sun bed 6 mins each time tans me great my skins got used to it as i got older, worried about having leather skin by 50 though :lol:

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eh you'll be right there with the rest of the vanity driven world :lol:

10. LarsAmsterdam

LarsAmsterdam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha, here in Amsterdam i am always going 15min under the tanning machine. Just in the begin i've head burned but after 2 times it was gone.

Keep u r head up ;) nothing to worry about, haha. the sun is much stronger in Mexico ;) if u will lay down in sun for 3/4 hours:p.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice