Tanning before your Trip

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by whdream, Feb 8, 2007.

1. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mine keeps doing that too~ drives me nuts! The other day it did that and I didn't have any cash with me to buy a little sample package so I had to try and use my 'slushy' tanning lotion. Thing is~ I like keeping my little bag of tanning stuff in my vehicle though so I don't forget it~ Plus I often just stop by my tanning salon without having planned on going for a tan as there are often beds open even if you don't have an appointment booked.

I just kept tanning from the trip we went on over Christmas. We got back January 10 and since I was leaving again in just over a month, I figured I may as well just keep going. I only went twice a week the past few weeks. I have four tanning sessions booked for this last week before I go though. Totally unhealthy~ I know... but I like not being totally pale when I get there (which I WOULD be otherwise), plus having a base helps so that I CAN stay out in the sun all day without getting totally burnt.

2. jwedd

jwedd Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my tanning has officially begun tonight!! i will continue every other day until march 8th when i am on my way to paradise! 26 days!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That happened to my lotion a few days ago as well. Drives me absolutely up the wall.

How often I tan before Cancun really depends on how long it's been since I've been there. If it was very recent and I still have a bit of a tan once ot twice is all I need.

If it's been 5 or 6 weeks (heaven forbid :shock: ) then I usually go 4 or 5 times and that sufficient. I went tonight after Curves and will probably go twice more before Thursday.

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i went tonight. i smell nice now :cool: the lotion is great!

5. jwedd

jwedd Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my lotion smells good too but im burnt and showering is iffy right now..i dont want to go through the pain though i might have to. i wonder if my lotion will cover up the b.o :anon:

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

get some calendula cream. will clear it right up

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes it's the see through blue gel loooking stuff they sell at the Tanning salon..

My lotion is now defrosted. Won't use it till it's completely thawed though..Don't want slushy chunkies hee hee

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I started tanning, been like 4 times now..Already getting loads of colour..WHOO HOOOO

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i shall go tonight :cool:

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went last night...I even got a chocolate hershey Kiss on my pillow..hee hee

Shall go tomorrow. wanna keep the every other day thing in motion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice