Tanning before your Trip

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by whdream, Feb 8, 2007.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you can tan outside in the balmy windsor climate :p

2. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was one sunbed every week. That's it, just to stop me from being whiter than white.

I'd rather not look 60 when I'm 40.

3. TheBman

TheBman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I think that tanning before you go is key. I think that building up a tan before you go saves your skin when you are in Cancun. Especially when you come from colder climates where you dont have the option of getting a natural tan before going.

I tan before I go so that I won't burn when I get there.

I always with out fail every year see tons of people will severe burns, and heat stroke..

5. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You prob need to build up slowly..your light hair and skin are the most at risk of burning. Clever girl :thumbsup:

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YES! last year girl had sun poisioning. and i had to give her something for it as she was like 17 and had no clue what to do.

i tan before i go cause i hate sun screen. i forget to use it most of the time.

and yes bman..balmy windsor climate...you can wear shorts no?

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes I think it is clever to tan before going...

It is sad to see people who are burnt to a crisp. They forget to put on lotion and then before you know they look like a lobster! :?

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we shall sing rock lobster by the b52's for all the sunburnt lobsters we see this year :p

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I saw a guy on his last day down there, his whole upper body was peeling, it was NASTY!!!!!! I usually keep a tan year round, but I start tanning a LOT before spring break to get a nice base down!

10. EssexBoy

EssexBoy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i defo gonna go on sunbeds before the cancun trip in august,basically coz i burn pretty easily,bt once iv got a base colour i go nice n brown,so im thinking 3 sunbeds a week for a month should do the trick,nothing worse than being burnt to a crisp wen u trying to enjoy yourself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice