take the night off in cancun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by bigdickcadillac, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    def every nite, u gotta remember ure in cancun and not at home, at home i would nevvver be able to go out that much in a row but its weird when u land in cancun ure body like knows hey this is it get ure game face on for the week lol but this past year i took the last nite off only cuz noone else wanted to go out and we had to leave at 630 the next morning usually the last nite we stay up till the morning but just couldnt make it this year we had bought the tickets and everything, what i do is get hammered at nite, before bed pizza and tons of water sleep wake up coffe breakfast (if its still served lol) and just relax all day drink water no drinking well maybe a cold beer but thats it then be ready for the nites festivities

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can you imagine going out to oracle, gotham, alchemy every night? LOL :flogging:

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    with just over a month to go,
    why are you talking about taking time off from partying?

where's the bikini contest discussion? where's the beer pong discussion? what about the best places/clubs/beaches to pick up chicks? what about 'where's the hospital' for when your buddy cuts himself? Where's 'how do I get out of jail'?

c'mon now... :cool:

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EXACTLY Dennis! :lol:

5. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how do i get out of jail when i weeee on the street/ in the stinky lagoon :?:

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha ha you will have to empty your pockets Kait!!

7. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh no! :shock: what if i dont have money, will i need to give them my precious camera/other belongings :?: or can i run, or have someone flash them :flash: OOHHH NOO :lol:

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would for sure offer them some boobage first kait!

9. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    woooooo hehe

10. dezmo

dezmo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeh, the police took my digital camera off me for peein ona tree! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice