Taco Factory ?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jeffNalisa, Feb 21, 2007.

1. jeffNalisa

jeffNalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
    I was wondering if anyone knew if the Taco Factory was still up and running and where exactly it is. I havent been back to Cancun since '02. For those of us in Philly it was like the Pats Steaks of Cancun. A greate place to get your eat on after getting your drink on.

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Taco Factory is still up and running and perfect for that after drinking food fest. Located in the alley that runs between Dady'O and TGIFridays. They now have a downtown location at Plaza Nayandei as well.

3. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    jeffNalisa, while Taco Factory may be like Pat's Steaks, another restaurant located nearby is probably the equivelent of Geno's Steaks. The establishment is known as Casa Tequila and is located at Plaza El Parian next to the Convention Center and across the street from the Plaza La Fiesta store. They have several dishes to try including amazing tacos, breakfast, lunch and dinner, and a HUGE tequila list. Do give this place a try and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

212eric

4. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CancunCanuck,

Where is Plaza Nayandei? I don think I know where that is? But I would sure like to try the Taco Factory some nite. Thanks in advance. You having any cravings were only a week out!! You still at Harmon Hall?

Tom

5. jeffNalisa

jeffNalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
    Thanks. I am more of a Genos guy anyway.

6. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One week? Wow, that went fast Gonzo! Plaza Nayandei is on Bonampak Avenue, between the bull ring and the entrance to the hotel zone. Nice little mall, there are a few restaurants and small shops.

Let me think about my cravings, there was something I was yearning for the other day and now I can't think of it! I'm at work at Harmon Hall right now, when I'm less distracted I'll see if I can't get the ole brain working. Thanks!

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    taco factory is one of my late night favorite spots after the clubs!! Their food rocks, and they have some HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT sauce, ILL tell you that much!

8. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok now I know where that mall is I remember seeing it on our way to the airport, we will have to try it out some night. Thanks for the info.

We will tuck away a box or two to bring for you.
    Does that jog the ole memory!! :D
    See you in about a week. If the boss will let me leave, we arent even very busy, but he thinks the earth will collapse with me gone for 11 days.

9. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I heart Taco Factory!!! Good times, good food... YUM!

10. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're my superhero Gonzo, it's been months since I've had my fix! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice