Swinging "without" a swing!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by denasearch, Jan 22, 2009.

1. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    I've just read through my post and realised it may sound offensive to some but I honestly don't mean it that way. I just miffed because this isn't the RESORT thread which really really frowns upon swinging talk but a chatter forum so why can't people chatter about it. One man's christ is another man devil and all that, we don't all have to think and act the same way. TTR would never have been built if we were like that and lets be fair, it's made enough money from peddling the sex angle in the past. Desire may have taken the naturists away but it didn't take all the swingers away (thank god)

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Please note that in the past certain interests were specifically referred to the Cancunspice board. Oldtimers who have been CC members since that era should have no problem recalling those instances. Up until Steve's post two days ago, the only change to things was Cancunspice's demise.

Also, please note the thread was not locked nor deleted as past mods have done good-intentioned or not. Also clearly note, that I have not ever given any indication of my own take on the lifestyle on CC and have simply followed the policies as have been established on this forum over the past few years. Finally, personal attacks should really be confined to PMs if you for some reason choose to ignore the notes I just provided.

3. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Michael F I have to apologise as I should not have posted on here yesterday as was not in the right frame of mind to do so. My father passed away on Wednesday and if I'm honest I came on here and took my anger out on this thread. I know it's not a nice thing to do my it did make sense in my mind at the time but please accept my apology as my rant wasn't very nice. If you can remove it, please do so.

Les

4. denasearch

denasearch Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Swinging "without" a swing! Again!

Too; Michael f.
    I Think us 2933's last reply is very sincere. The loss of a parent can be devastating, I know, I lost them both together! However his disagreement with you is genuine, along with "everyone else" on the page as well. The warnings before entering chatter clearly advise one that "explicit" chat is not permitted. It also warns that the chat may be "saucy", and may be offensive!!! Why did you engage in a chat topic that has potentially offensive material in it in the first place, if indeed you are offended by it? When a title such as "Swinging without a swing" is CLEARLY about something offensive to you, "you decided to be offended" even further by entering, and then reading it! Is this not true? I could have gotten very descriptive of our intent with our ad but decided not to. I could of posted a picture like some others I've seen here, 9/10th "lol" of the way nude! I kept my post as bare bones as possible as to still convey my message, yet you still are offended! Steve is the "cop on the beat" here and I gratefully thank him for keeping an open line of communication for couples of "all interests". If your standards are to the point you are offended by my ad, then I suggest you no longer enter the site in general! After all, sexual overtones emanate from every part of "Temptations". My god even the name “Temptations” rings the sounds of sin! lol “WTF” are you even doing here!? Get out now and save yourself!, before you burn with the rest of us!!!!!!! Lol, Drinks on me everybody!!! WoooooooooHoooooo!!!!

5. denasearch

denasearch Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh btw....

One more thing!.....us2933......Les,...... I'm always sorry to here of someone losing a parent. We can't control how long we stay on earth together. We can simply enjoy the time we spend with others and remember what they have given us in our hearts. Enjoy life together with your wife and value every minute of it! (Now for something completely different)By the way ... your wife is HOT! Give me a po.box or something and I'll send the M&M's "no strings" lol I hope that wasn't offensive to you....I have missed my mark lately!!! lol

6. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Les,
    Sorry to hear about loss.
    Marsh

7. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Les, am sorry for your loss. I did not know anything about it until just now.

denasearch, please read my prior post before determining what I am supposedly offended by.

8. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    us2923, Sorry to hear about your dad, hang in there. Tmac

9. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Les....

I understand your feelings completely as I recently lost my father too. I'm truely sorry for your loss and we'll drink a toast or two to them in May.

Jamie

10. m+lforever

m+lforever Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    1st timers

Not sure what you all are talking about :bash: , being new here we have seen some really nice pics from alot of you and we really enjoyed them, in a few we seen some people swinging their stuff, the weather didnt seem to bother them, in one pic we seen 4 swinging at the same time...who would have thought that was possible. Our question is if we find a swing do we just get to try it, do we have to ask, do we have to wait in a line if others are doing it, do we get to watch,if its raining and a chance of lightening would it still be safe to swing?We know :huh: too many questions, and is it one swing fits all? The pics all seem to look the same and it seems you can only swing in the one area by the bar overlooking the ocean, not that there is anything wrong with that :oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice