Swingers Swayers & Monogamators - 4/28-5/3

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Tequila Ken, Feb 3, 2010.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    We can still do Friday but usually I am at my worse the very first full day...........lol can remember a trip where I had too much and glenn and some army guy brought me back to the room........army guy knows who he is lol. Never been that out of it and will never take a drink from some one else ever again. Turn out the drink was 4 oz of straight vodka which I shot thinkin git was a komakazie..lol those damm komakazie have a way of really screwing my up. Made it to 1:30 PM that day.

2. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me too, and being on the boat the next day after lingerie and our first night there was not pretty!!! We don't mind if it's Friday, we will just hang at the resort and wait for you all to get back lol. Either way is fine xo

3. Ace1

Ace1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds good to us!

4. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Booze cruise on friday is cool with us also, we will be well lit & look forward to seeing everyone when U get back. Kat & I will do a day trip on sunday to Isla M. ,rent some golf carts , Explore the island , do a little snorkeling, eat some good food, get drunk on R ass, invite as many fun people who would like to go & have the best " GUYS WENT CRAZY & GIRLS GONE WILD" day the Island has ever seen!!!!!!!

5. Kat & Tmac

Ratings:
    +9 / 0

6. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0

7. jamestoronto

jamestoronto Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    if its friday were in

Its kinda sounding like friday????? if it is count me and lee in for sure....just no tequilla for this guy on this trip....look forward to tmac holding my wifes upper half of her bathing suit like the immunity necklace it is.....last year the tequilla did me in ...three years ago funny story.... tripped getting off the boat as it went down...face plant on dock...i blamed the water not the amount of alcohol....hurt the ankle...didnt feel at first but went to room crashed till about 11pm then me and lee got up to go party and my foot was like the size of a football....i hobbled the last 4 days of trip but with enough drinks didnt feel a thing...ended up i shattered the bone in about 3 places. My kids think i fought with a shark!!!! the nurse shark at Isla mejeures ....GOOD TIMES:mexicoflag::flagusa::flaguk:
    "us canadians always like a good falling over drunk story"

8. Kat & Tmac

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I found Rob

[​IMG]

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    omg what a party -

now that its over.....

im going to really see what we can do to make it

tonya's ex is very cool (unlike mine) and we may be able to work out something - we both hope we can

worse case we may get krista to take off work/school and come up for a few days thursday night friday night and maybe saturday night?????

ken maybe you should have the guys wear masks like tmac - only thing missing are rainbow colored fingernails and lipstick

more pictures from the party at Flickr: Please wait...

[​IMG]

ken, T-roy, Tmac, me
    [​IMG]

10. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks like one helluva good time! Thanks for sharing the pics...sure makes us wish we lived a little closer to the action.

Glad to hear that this might still be on the table for you guys. Keep us posted.

And man...what about that 3rd quarter onside kick? :cool: Legendary stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice