Swingers Swayers & Monogamators - 4/28-5/3

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Tequila Ken, Feb 3, 2010.

1. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Ken if there's anything you need help with or want us to do just let us know mate cymru an byth

2. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Sunday for a booze cruise is perfect.

3. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    April 29th thru May 4th:). Can't wait - hopefully we'll get to hang with you guys more than last time lol. We agree with Tmac on Sunday for the Boobs Cruise - hopefully Teq Ken can get Monday the 3rd off!

4. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I need help with lots of things lol. Can you help me too? xo

5. us2933

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    We are VERY helpful people :angel2:

6. jamestoronto

jamestoronto Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Getting ready for TTR

Looks like the festivities are gonna be great again this year.....Lee and I are up for the toy swap just means we get a bigger tool box when we get home.....this ones hard to close now...wont make the booze cruise if its on sunday as we will be flying out but still looking forward to hanging with everyone...Will miss Rob and Tonya for sure and looks like we will all have just drink enough for them while we are there....See you all soon !!!!!

7. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Craig you don't need muscles for my top. But hey hit the gym anyway...........I like looking at muscles.

8. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :announce:

Superbowl Sunday! Today it's perfectly within every guy's rights to become part of the couch and grow roots...next to my anniversary (yes Ginny reads these forums too), this IS the biggest day of the year. Honey...get me a beer! And serve it to me in lingerie...man I'm such a dreamer...I'm in sooo much trouble.

See some discussion going on regarding which day to do the Boobs Cruise and personally Friday is the better of the 2 days. While Sunday is a slow day, Saturday night often isn't, and we all know that we want to be in fine shape for the cruise as it's one of biggest parts of all of our TTR vacations. Last April, Rob had set the cruise up to be a Friday and it makes really good sense...Thursday night is PJ night but maybe doesn't get as late and crazy as a Coco Bongo/Bulldog night which will likely be Saturday - cause man...you do not want to be out all hours and be hung for the boat cruise the next day. I like Ken's idea of Friday. Plus - he is the guy planning the cruise...and he has lots of tequila...so he needs to be on the boat! (Assuming Ken that you are still going home Sunday at this point). Anyway I'm not trying to turn this into a big debate, just my 2 cents...(Canadian) so that's like negative 4 cents in USD...

Now where's my remote???

Go New Orleans!:cool:

9. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LMAO - just wait and watch TMac on the Boobs Cruise...he's in charge of "upper" wardrobe storage for the ladies! It's a tough gritty job but someone has to do it.

10. us2933

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Makes perfect sense to us...... :mnm:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice