Swinger Curious ?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by swingcurious, Oct 13, 2008.

1. miranda

miranda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And with that being said, not all swingers need to do it public nor do they brag about it. It's the ones who aren't in the swinger lifestyle that "kiss and tell".

I think it was summed up quite well with the comment that Temptations is one big frat party for "adults".

Been there, done that. Don't need to relive it.

I've seen the pics and read the reviews. Is anyone sober at this resort?

Just call me curious, too. :wink:

2. infidel

infidel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I woke up sober one morning but it didn't last.

3. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    We were sober for the first 20 minutes. We found out what causes soberness and took care of it as fast as possible; it would have taken less time but the check in took 5 extra minuts!

Thankfully it didn't happen again the rest of the trips....

4. LemonHead

LemonHead Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I get your point. And I must admit, ashamed to say, yes. 40 year old male here that spent 6 days at what used to be BBG late last year. I did not drink the (forgive me regulars) crap alcohol that was being served as the "inclusive" offerings. Although I ate a bunch of the GREAT food.

I stopped off on the way to the hotel and got a few of my favoite Mexican brew (Montejo) and a variety of good Tequilas. I drank some while at BBG and took home the rest.

I had a great time while at the resort. Nothing too disturbing in the way of "Adult Entertainment" except that I would have prefered ESPN to Channel 12 for my latenight solo viewing. But no problem. Each room comes with a remote controll that actually changes the channel. It's all good.

During the day time I spent much of my time on the beach, relaxing in my spot under a palapa with a Montejo in my hand (that I bought at Wal-Mart dirt cheap) and people watching those that were enjoying the unlimited drinks at the bar.

My nights were spent either sleeping, partying with the others at BBG or going into the "Party Zone" with folks from the BBG and just ending back up where we started.

SO!... All that said. I don't think you can go too wrong with the BBG (Temptations) as a destination if you are looking for a good time get away. If you want 4-5 star accommadations? Not for you. You want greatness at lunch and dinner? Might want to think twice. But if you're looking for a true 3 star across the board and a whole lot of fun in between it all then this is the place for you.

5. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Hi guys, we'd like to add bit in here because on our first trip several years ago we actually cam to the BBG looking to swing as we're swingers ourselves. To be honest we've seen more proper swingers (not wannabees) in our local ASDA supermarket.
    That said we had a fab time and we've been back since (and played a little that time). We love the place and we're coming back again next April. The 'adult frat party' is a very good description. Myself I find it a tad childish but thats because we don't have a similer 'frat thing' in the UK.
    In a nutshell 'IT AIN'T A SWINGERS RESORT' but if your lucky then you'll have some naughty fun xxx

6. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    im never sober - but i blame all that and everything else on either tim or dr. love

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    It's about time you guys surfaced again! :D

How have you been?

Jamie

8. seriouslysillygirl54

seriouslysillygirl54 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It has been my experience that most people need to just get crazy....so frat party or not it is fun.....as for swingers......both the times I have been there I have met swingers, had to say no as my male friend is not into that life style.....it is true the true swingers are quiet about it and the ones who advertise are just looking to have good time with a great story to take home. :roll:

9. Ranger3744

Ranger3744 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does it really matter what consenting adults do while they are on vacation? As long as no one gets hurt and everyone has fun! We all need that break from reality so if ya want to try it go for it if it's not your cup of tea, don't judge others.

10. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not judging and I know that true swingers aren't trolling the bars yelling out "Who wants to swing?"

I just get tired of people that come on here and talk about those that rather sway than swing referring to them as wanna bees or posers. Like this person.....

Swing, Sway, I don't care... just don't belittle folks because they have fun in different ways....

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice