Swine Flu???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Greta, Apr 28, 2009.

1. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The dreaded plague is an entirely different beast than this swine flu...

the plague requires at least 1 week of intense sleep deprivation, liver abuse, overexposure to the sun, and questionable behavior by otherwise honorable folk.

Swine flu gets passed like the common cold. You don't even have to earn it. Wannabe plague, that's all.

2. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed.
    The "plague" must be earned by specific debaucherous SB behavior and not merely infected by a sneeze. :cool:

3. Wozza

Wozza Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If this affects my holiday in June I will be asking them to move my booking to next March! I gave up my soul for this holiday!

4. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hopefully it will just be hyped up scaremongering like bird flu, the paper this evening was going on about how it's going spread like wildfire through britain, crazy days!

feel sorry for the guys who've had their holidays cancelled because of it!

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    give em some penicillin, they'll be fine in the morning

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I believe there blowing it abit out of proportion some people who have left Mexico and felt ill are naturally feeling better now, its saying people who have left Cancun have got it but why on earth is there no confirmed cases in Cancun yet :S

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...2.553147,-87.1875&spn=19.119678,37.705078&z=5

To quote someone from the main Cancun Forum.

7. celticfc

celticfc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there have been some cases confirmed in scotland of people coming back from cancun. me myself was ill for 2 weeks when i came back late march but its more than likely 2 much alcohol and flu rather than anything worse.

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Id say this thing will be over by june/july at most! I would never cancel a trip because you might or might not catch the flu! I usually get sick after cancun, but its because of No sleep, LOTS of alcohol abuse, and sitting in the sun all day. Thats just a recipe for disaster, which we call "the plague"! This will be over soon, and then people will be back in cancun, like always! 321 days until cancun! Yeowwwwww

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Penicillin is an antibiotic (fights bacteria) whereas the flu is caused by a virus, Dr Fletch.

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: you guys crack me up!! Damnit bring on july, I am ready to rock out with you guys in chicago!! And we need to get a BIG box of masks and all where them with "Swine Flu" written on the front! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice