swine flu "end of days" party starts 4/30

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diamondheaded, Oct 28, 2008.

1. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Party

Hey wait a minute, They have beds at Temptations? I didnt even know you were allowed to sleep there, I knew there was a nap time or " Pass out momentarily time" wich I believe the natives down there called " Dinner Time " or something ha ha
    I believe on the flight back this past april, I was going around the plane asking everyone for their blood type, Cuz I was damn near positive I would need a mid-flight Liver transplant. . .
    Well I believe you guys have sold me, and I wonder why I can never keep a girlfriend, a bunch of guys dangle some tequila and an all night party in front of me ....and I jump on it like a Dallas fan to a 2nd round playoff ticket. . . . . althought the Cancun party is a lot less RARE ...ha ha ha .....

2. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Classic

Now that pic is an absolute classic, You couldnt ask for a better trophy pic then that, The only pics im ever in , im usually passed out somewhere where I do not belong and someone painted a ..."Captain Mustache." on me. lol

3. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    "and I jump on it like a Dallas fan to a 2nd round playoff ticket"
    omg backs - even i thought that was funny

here is another pic of a sleeper on a plane - i have this effect on people (see pic of tim above as well)

she is going to be so pissed... :roll:

april showers flying back from cancun - bless her heart
    (i swear this picture is not rigged it is 100% legit)
    [​IMG]

4. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Pic

That is hilarious ha ha ... I read the post then scrolled down to see the pic and literally almost spit my beer out when i saw it, ...she is going to probably kill you for that one ha ha
    That is the pic of someone that has partied their ass off....

5. CurtNBarb

CurtNBarb Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That pic of April could have been taken last Sat...lol .Poor girl.
    I have to say she does party her a&* off.

Curtis though he would be able to get a pic of Tonya like that but he swears she's the energizer bunny in drag....LMAO

6. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    ++++++NEWS FLASH ++++++++

tim is in the "market" for a new girl friend to bring with him to cancun - his most recent gf just didnt "get it" - tim is a special needs man child longing for a semi relationship based on selfish convenience

"dating tim survival check list"

top ten

(1) must be able to drink a minimum of 2 gallons of vodka redbull per day
    (2) if the woman has kids - must have adequate day care between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. so they can go to the pizza hut and drink with him all night
    (3) minor child with a drivers license preferred
    (4) must be financially secure as there can be no expectation of monetary support
    (5) must know how to change adult diapers
    (6) someone who is very forgiving and can accept excuses including but not limited to alien abduction
    (7) must remember where tim parked his vehicle from the night before so he can get his back up flip flops and bathing suit
    (8) must have a pond or ditch nearby for tim to wash his clothes in once a month
    (9) gullible is a plus and iq must be =< than a giants score on any given week
    (10) must be able to over look basic hygeine - ie substituting listerine breath strips for brushing teeth

bonus - has a verizon family plan and a spare phone handy - as tim has a tendancy of conveintly losing his cell phone from time to time

he's waiting on your text

"BRING IT"

7. sweetnurse

sweetnurse Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fri May 1 is my 'big' birthday too ( keeping the number top secret in attempt to trick the younger men, lol ) , so we plan to join you !!! We're just trying to get our people together, we''ll make it official soon just waiting for a good deal.
    Can't wait to meet your crazy group, you guys sound like a riot , built in free entertainment, I love it.
    I can't believe I share my birthday with a guy called camel toe , if I only new sooner , my life could have been so different , lol

8. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    the more the merrier we will have a blast

happy birthday to you too!

this is is going to be soo much fun clebrating your birthday with capt. camel toes - i cant wait to see the birthday toast

btw - tim is now available :wink:

9. sweetnurse

sweetnurse Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well we do share a birthday so he's got to be great . I've been through the top ten and I'm not sure if I could meet all the requirements. Besides I'm a cougar and couldn't possibly be interested in someone as 'old' as forty..wink..wink..LMAO ..... although after a few tequilas I'm sure he starts looking like a hard body 25 year old....and if he wears that yellow oufit from his pic I may not be able to resist. I'll have to do my best to stay single till then :)

10. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Rob, I think its only fair that you post a Warning to those that are considering joining the group,it should read " LIFE AS YOU NOW KNOW IT, WILL NEVER BE THE SAME ".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice