swine flu "end of days" party starts 4/30

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diamondheaded, Oct 28, 2008.

1. CurtNBarb

CurtNBarb Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Barb thinks Tim would look very elegant on the Birthday Booze Cruise in a string bikini made from dental floss threaded through large red beads with a traffic cone in the back.
    OMG, I just had a visual..Excuse me while get the vomit out of my throat!!!!!!!!

This thread is going into the gutter very fast and its only October...I'm glad Steve doesn't scare easily.

Babaloooooooo!!!!!!!

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    steve get scared?

he was there with us when tim hooked up with that mcnasty couple........... and if he and janet can handle that - they can stomach pretty much anything i suppose

we are also very excited as we think steve and janet are planning on staying over a couple of nights to help us all celebrate tims birthday

also i forgot to list the very simple and general plans for all to ponder:

friday - may 1 Tim's bday Booze Cruise (perhaps - antares 52) :shock:
    saturday night - may 2 Bulldog Cafe (most likely rent out the jacuzzi suite)
    sunday night - may 3 Coco Bongo

again - we are a very fun crazy group of people and most importantly we are very inclussive so if you are going to be there during that time frame and want to have the time of your life - - - -

then

kick off your shoes, jump on in and join the party -

rob and t

3. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Timing

Man, I was gonna go in March, but after reading this thread I dont know if my liver will allow me to miss a party like this,

1. A boat oar
    2. A camel Toe
    3. A booze cruise
    Sounds like the start of a great party......................ha ha ha ha

4. Fun Johnny

Fun Johnny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey Tmac, hell yeah I would still be on that couch too brotha...what a good time...I can still picture you just chillin with that shit eatin grin on your face...you the man!!!!

Hey backs, you need to book on our dates...you will have the time of your life as we know how to roll!!!!

5. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    book it backs you will have a blast

just come prepared to drink lotsa tequila - tequila ken is bringing a case of our beloved quita penas (the three liter bottle case) :shock:

[​IMG]

6. Timmy

Timmy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will begin warming up for the trip this sunday as the New York Giants are going to kick the crap out of the Dallas Cowgirls!!!

Rob, I called the betty ford clinic and reserved you and I a room. Funny thing we got a 100% discount since this will be our 4th trip to her clinic. Such a nice lady.

Steve, how do we get Vodka on the booze cruise?????????? oh, and red bull....

Yummy, Yummy taste as good as honey!!!

Woo-Hoo!!! Bring it!!! I'ts dang go TIME!!!!

7. CurtNBarb

CurtNBarb Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Were booked!!!!

Tim,
    Nice call on the vodka/redbull.

Rob,
    Excellent picture selection.

Is Cancun Kimmie gonna be able to make it?

8. babymoon38

babymoon38 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not forgotten

Hey All!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see the pre-trip celebrating has begun!!! And it's still October. LOL

I've put alot of thought into going/not going on the next trip. Lots of pros and cons to the decision - - You would think taking a vacation wouldn't be a hard decision...but alas, I'm Kimmie..I have to have everything planned out to a T. LOL

I'm REALLY wanting to go to the new Temptations in Los Cabos. #1 it's new #2 it's in a place I've never been #3 other people that go with me want to go there too. -- SO, I've decided to NOT decide until January. Just so much going on with my company and lots of things up in the air. I'm taking a few ski trips in the next month and 1/2 - so I will be in Colorado and NM very soon....weeee....

If I can manage to do skiing and NOT FALL (Hello, how many bruises did I leave Cancun with??) and break something important - - then I will be able to decide which Temptations Resort will get my business next year........

So Stay Tuned for further developments... We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

LMAO!

9. Timmy

Timmy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kimmie that sucks, you guy's should be partying with us!!!

If you want something new, buy a new shirt!!

If you want to have fun, sun, and whatever.... You go to Temptation in Cancun.

Not to mention around 40 of the most fun people ever!!!

And that does not include Rob as he will be put down to bed each night by 8pm by T!! Hehehehehe

10. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Tequila

ahhh tequila, I love a good day and night of tequila drinking, matter of fact when i was there in april , it was good ol tequila that allowed me to know what the tile tastes like in my room.... Ill have to practice a bit Rob ha ha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice