swine flu "end of days" party starts 4/30

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diamondheaded, Oct 28, 2008.

1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    exactly 37

for the record - all 33 people who said they would be there showed up - every single person :cool:

2. p8triot37

p8triot37 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She's feeling much better now, although the place is just not the same now that everyone's gone! Right now we're recovering from a scuba trip before going out to Tex Mex.

We'll do some extra rainbow shots for you guys tonight at Patty O's!

3. Tequila Ken

Tequila Ken Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you finally made it home OK! Our flight was canceled, so we got home a little later than planned, but no big problems. It took me just over 20 minutes from the time I left the hotel until I was through security and having a drink with everyone at Margaritaville.

It was great meeting both of you and you're welcome in Texas anytime; however, I did warn you that you'll have to endure a 2-3 inch thick Angus Ribeye and/or a brisket smoked for 24 hours with all the trimmings.

The Swine Flu Vaccine worked perfectly...no one who drank it caught swine flu. We ended up going through 45 liters of Vaccine...and almost 3 liters of Cuervo Gold for the margarita jello shots...plus a few other things!

I gave away both your M&M's and mine to staff...but I couldn't resist the Skittles!

Thanks again for everything...and I will never forget that tattoo!!!

4. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    speaking of tatoo - ive got some great pics and some stunnig video on my olympus camera but for some strange reason i got some kind of format error and card error signal coming up

i know they are on there and i need to fina way to recover them - any suggestions from those with same expereinces - a lot of people want to see these pictures if we can get them back

im very technologically challenged - my kids even laugh at me because i cant change the tv stations

im sure the kids could figure it out but some of you might not want the kids to see these

rob

5. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    if you guys can make it down to visit t.ken make sure you plan on visiting us while here and an excellent weekend to do that is halloween - truly a party weekend off the charts - kat is convincing me that this years them will be pirate related - this means ill turn the upper side of the house into a pirate ship just for that weekend and bring in dj mack to rock the house again :shock:

here are the clean pictures from the party night last year
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/robandtonyacummins/sets/72157608416289674/

6. Tequila Ken

Tequila Ken Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is my second day back home and I haven't started growing a curly tail or funny nose (although I do have this strange Desire to roll around in the mud)....so, it looks like I'm off to Florida on Monday for a week. I hope they have good Tequila!

7. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I should come get some of that brisket since your just down the street from me :wink:

8. Tequila Ken

Tequila Ken Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I always look for excuses to do a BBQ. Maybe we can get the rest of the Dallas people to come down sometime for lots of brisket, brats, pork, smoked corn, and a few other goodies (I'm not that great at ribs yet, so someone else will need to make those!)

9. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    will figure it out

steve and janet say they are definitely coming up too

will start a thread in the next few weeks on the other forum

as tonya says "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY"

we had a booze cruise with steve - will show them just how much fun a land cruise is

will certainly pull out all the stops for halloween weekend

fer sho

rob

ps thanks for lunch today ken with your pics/kirbys/benand deannas we are over 2000 already expecting carls, b/c, craig/gins any day now as soon we get then all in ill burn for everyone that minute and send out

10. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a plan. I live in Burleson but work next to the ballpark.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice