Survivor Fiji

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Klaw, Jan 17, 2007.

1. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I ususally switch sides over time depending on who the underdog is... But Earl is deserving because he's definately a player... Yaoman comes in a close second.... no one else left is any good at the game... and well... Dreamz would never get my vote.

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just a few more minutes for the east coast, then it's on...... I missed last week do to Vegas, so excited to watch it tonight...

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought it was a good one...only wish Staci had kept her mouth shut at Tribal Council.

She pretty much spilled the beans about what was going to happen. :evil:

And did I mention that Edgardo looks GOOD sitting on that jury. :wink: :wink:

4. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :evil: :evil: :evil: sTACY HAS SUCH A BIG MOUTH :evil: :evil:

:cry: :cry: AND NOW I'M out of the pool :cry: :cry:

5. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It didn't help the way Dreamz, Cassandra and Stacey all looked over at Yaoman when Jeff asked if anyone wanted to play the immunity idol. Yaoman felt there stares and knew something was up, which is why he played the idol. He and Earl will still be outnumbered, and neither one does very well in physical challenges so watch for the other idol to come out next week by Earl to save himself!

6. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it's about time someone on that show went with their gut..... forget the looks and comments... that's all been edited and could have been done out of order....... Yaoman had a gut feeling that Dreamz was going to try to vote him out and went with it.

Yaoman has my vote to win now... as long as he plays smart.

7. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree!!! I kept yelling at the tv :lol: "Go with your gut Yau!" and I'm glad he did!! Last nights show was Great! Can't wait to see what happens Sunday :!:

8. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think Boo has a good shot at winning :!: :!:

I'd be ok w/ Yao too :D

I will be happy w/ anyone BUT Cassandra :!: :-|

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How did you like the results????

I wish Ya would have been able to stay, but Earl had one heck of a game!!! Very deserving...

10. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree Earl played well.

Yao played better up to the point it was just he and dreamz left hanging on.....I would have asked Dreamz to let go and give me immunity right then and there :!:

I knew Yao was in troubl when Dreamz didn't hand it over after he recieved it.

But I give Yao a lot of credit for keeping his cool :!:

I am so glad that neither Dreamz or Cassandra got a single vote :!: :!: :!:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice