Survivor Fiji

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Klaw, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm looking forward to see what happens tonight!! Last weeks tribal counsil was GREAT!

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think tonight will be good too.

Looks like there's some plotting going on.

3. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think so too!! I can't wait!

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm looking forward to tonight too, but the debate thing will come on eventually, and will probably knock my show off the air.. That sucks too.

5. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I predict the cheerleader guy is gone tonight ... what is his name ... it escapes me at the moment! He has shown his disloyality to the four horsemen so they will go against him, and the remaining five showed with the vote last week he is dispensible.

6. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes :D :D Dreamz....who's elevator does not go all the way to the top by the way :lol: :lol: ......MUST GO :!: :!:

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think Alex made a smart play tonight...and I don't think Mookie's upset with him.

If Alex plays his cards right he might be able to hang around for a bit more.

But damn didn't Edgardo look good on the jury tonight!!!

8. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree Edgardo looked fine :cool: :D :wink: :!:

And I think Alex can still do very well :!: :!:

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm turning my alliance to Alex...after all, how can a true Notre Dame fan like me not root for someone who nicknamed their alliance "The Four Horsemen"?

But Edgardo is still my favorite. :lol:

10. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not sure who I like that is left.. Boo is ok, but don't have a favorite as of right now... I liked Rocky until he got all ahole on us....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice