Survivor chat

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Angie, Sep 14, 2006.

1. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Grey's Anatomy!!!!

2. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I always forget the magic of editing :!: :!:

We are at their mercy :-|

3. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we watched both survivor and greys. .:)

4. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is anyone else ready for them to just merge already??!! With so many tribes it is hard to keep track of who is who and I think it will be interesting to see all those "leaders" challenged. Right now it seems to be pick on the older-not in the best shape guy and to throw a challenge was just plain bird brained! Billy could have made it very interesting in Shane sort of way....little insanity helps keep it interesting.

5. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me too...and also flipped and saw alittle Deal or No Deal...Thursdays are killer.

Survivor ~ I can't believe that they threw the challenge just to boot Billy off, that was soooo stupid. Whatever, it will come back to bite them in the a$$...well atleast in my opinion.

Greys ~ OMG...I love that show. I did not move a muscle off the couch. can't wait for next week.

6. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Who will Meredith pick?!?!?!

such excitement!!!!! such drama!!!! :lol: :D :lol:

7. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Back to survivor ............I really thought that the girls and Billy were gonna boot one of the others off :shock: :shock:

I agree it is tricky to keep up w/ so many tribes but I do not want a merger yet :!: :!: :!:

8. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well xoie looks like you might be getting your wish....on the previews i saw for this week it looks like they are merging already :evil:

I don't understand the point of merging so soon :? :?:

9. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't understand the point of merging so soon :? :?:[/quote]

I think it makes it easier for them to edit. I am curious as to how they are going to do the merge though...I hate when they have the schoolground pick.

10. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm ready for merge, its too hard to keep track of 4 tribes....its like watching a soap trying to keep track of who's getting on who's nerves, who's scamming w/who and who's being a ho w/who.....I cant wait for tomorrow night!

Omah, where's your picture?????? We took a million this summer, get it on here!!!! Mike and I desperately need a new one up here too...pitter padder!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice